PS5?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zero303, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Zero303 Well-Known Player

whats going to happen to dcuo when ps5 hits the stores?
    new upgrades in graphics and are this going to be available on ps5?
    -thanks
    • Like x 1
  2. Scotty Well-Known Player

This was discussed about week ago. PS5 is backwards compatible which will let us play DCUO on it. There will be no graphics upgrade.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

can you link where there was said to be no graphics / ui upgrade? cause that just sad .
    • Like x 1
  4. Lugo Well-Known Player

more TCs
    • Like x 1
  5. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Is the search function of this forum broken or that hard to use? Out of all the forums, and online communities, I've been a part of, this one has the most repetitive threads posted almost daily.
    • Like x 1
  6. Samantha Christiano Active Player

PvP graphics will be updated.
    I'm kidding.
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

Its been known, since the ps4 "clean up" SE/DB told us outside of recreating the game on the new engine. This is as good as its gonna look
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Where's the thread or livestream stating that there was a graphics / ui upgrade coming?
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Some people don't ever bother to search. Then there are some who think "if it's not on the front page then it hasn't been asked yet". Others still would seem to think if they ask a few weeks/months later they might magically get a different answer.
  10. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

you saying that to say what ? and yo how much daybreak be paying you lol you challenge everything on these forums buddy. he said it aint one and im asking to see confirmation of that whats your issue ?
    • Like x 1
  11. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

where is the link? i wanna read it . If i was in THE "knowing" i wouldn't even be looking for an update (GOING INTO PS5) . If they arent gonna upgrade , then i can go ahead and retire and stop giving money . You chose to respond to me so drop the link for me
  12. Swiftduck Loyal Player

the game had better graphics when it came out. They've since dumbed down many of the assets because of playstation limitations