Fix Chroma Material

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I'm having an issue that all the chroma type materials like the black/white neon material for instance, there are some others, don't affect the head piece.

Like the Neon one, all other pieces of gear gets the glow of the neon but the head, it's a dull greyish metalic color. I would like my headpiece to glow with the rest of my gear.

Again, other materials do this also and it is only the headpieces that it won't do right.
  2. Trexlight Devoted Player

Probably best to put this in the bug section and include pictures of the style, the channels in the style menu and more if provided. If a headpiece only has 2 slots for coloring, the materials might get weird.
  3. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

It actually is ALL head peices don't work with any chroma style materials like the neon. I think even the royals and such also. but yea, maybe they will move this to the bug section.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

As you already know since I directed you there previously, this has already been reported in the bug section and confirmed to be NOT a bug. We don't need multiple threads on something that isn't a bug. If you're seeing a dull metallic instead of a glow on the head pieces you are either:
    A. Using the Chroma on a dark shaded style piece or
    B. Using a dull/dark color for the glow.
    • Like x 3
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

really? I've never experienced any problems with chromas on head pieces. not once. I'm guessing it's you doing something wrong, or if it is a bug it's a bug specific to you. try messing about with your colours.
    • Like x 2