Dcuo needs something new

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Its been awhile since ive posted on here, but i still play all the time..

Seeing that 2020 has been doomed by covid can we all as a community let the devs know that the game needs more then just DLC in 2021.. now im not saying that we need a whole new powerset.. but we do need new in game abilities, it could be reworks, iconics or even trinkets that are like the old central city one.

DLC is good, but it feels like we haven’t gotten anything new for our characters in forever.
    • Like x 1
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Look at this! Eh^
    - Good to see you.

[OP suggests doing something different besides DLC]
    Batrederik : Like what? Make baby bottles?

Come on.
    The in game abilities, that's a very nice stunt!

Dark, come on. There are no current plans for more powers, abilities, iconics. Has been the official stance since Water was released.
    Devs built that Water thing
    to shut the hippies up!.

And when i say the hippies, i meant us!

The in game abilities, iconics,
    that's a dead end, right? Am I right?
  3. Dub T Well-Known Player

The bonus weeks don’t count as something different or have they been overlooked?
    • Like x 3
  4. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

While I agree that we could use a new power or an expansion on the ones we have, I still appreciate all that the devs have done to keep us engaged during this crazy time. These bonus weeks have been awesome..in my opinion :D
    • Like x 4
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yepppp
    • Like x 1
  7. BLAQistLight New Player

8. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

No i mean new to our characters. The dlcs are cool and all but they’re all mostly us running through recycled halls and fighting the same adds we’ve been fighting for 10 years.. youll see what i mean in the next ww dlc...

While yes i agree that they’ve been very very nice through this corona stuff. But lockdown started in march 2020.... we havent gotten a new player ability since wha like 2017 with water?