Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Cozminot Level 30

Supercharge Auras

Auras that look cool on their own but when we pop a supercharge they get bigger and more powerful looking that look like we are really exerting ourselves. Be like the reactive gear pieces or emblems that change when we are in combat. But only change when our supercharge is used.
  2. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

After playing a long bout of Legends, including Donna Troy, I now hope we might have the chance at a newer Aura. Possibly an Astral Aura?

[IMG]

I mean, we already have the skin, "Vanguard of the Heavens"
    [IMG]

We even have the Material, of no special name: "Cosmic Material".
    [IMG]
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

And I know we JUST got it, but the new "Overclocked Aura" would make an awesome trail for Super Speed, instead of the usual lightning or hexagon light pads.
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

How about power-specific auras? I know we have coloured-auras that seem to mix with many characters, but some powers could use a bigger boost.

Examples: A burning aura for fire, a chilling aura for ice, small rocks floating around earth users, dripping wet water users, things like that. The colored auras are great for lantern sets, tho.
  5. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Might I ask: The aforementioned Auras from the past, or Auras directly tied/available for the powerset chosen? Thus, my Earth Tank automatically (at a specified level) gains access to one predetermined simple aura of Earth genre, or a choice of what and when Earth-like aura, or do you have another idea?
  6. Virgo Metropolis Resident

A Zodiac-themed aura? Have random glyphs for the signs and planets swirl around the character.
  7. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

lets be honest here theres not much more you guys can do for materials so might as well make that cosmic chroma
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

I think it could be both: one "default" aura for the powerset and one extra that could be customized.
  9. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I'm all for a cosmic chroma. Its been one that I've been hoping you would make for a while now. *fingers crossed*
  10. RoninX78 New Player

Personally, I'd love to see a mega-powered bundle released, with all the chromas, materials and auras from the powersets from 2018-2019 released on the market.
  11. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Sooooooo no?
  12. Lord Arctic New Player

The old powerset materials but having it not fully decorate your armor.

Animations is awesome. Combine that with power sets.
    Possibly mix like. Fire & Magma. Ice & water.
  13. DisabledMonkT17 New Player

Honestly, to me the orginal chroma power sets still hold up and i missed a few of thm wen they were out. Id like to see those added back in rotation hopefully. As far as a new mat. I would like to see something for Mental that isnt pink lol. A true prurple, with the mechanised/temporal style.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Ok. Players and Devs feel free to just call me out if this is stupid, but what about a supervillain chroma?
    How do you know a villain is a villain? If their outfit is Purple and Green...or Green and Purple.
  15. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

can we have a red ultimate aura the red auras ingame are lacking
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Wonderverse has not even been released yet, but I always look foraward :D, so I hope you guys will add this aura to the DLC Vendor. It looks so nice and it would be a perfect replacement for the green-lantern-based auras that are very expensive by now, like Emerald Misted or Glowing.
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, as one of the lucky few that has it, I know the Diamond Material isn't coming back... although I wouldn't mind being able to redeem it on my other characters, since I DID pony up the money for the subscription that gave it as a gift!

But just as with some of the most desirable exclusive auras, there's no reason it can't be brought back in other colors, since Diamonds DO sometimes occur with color in them!

So, to that end... I need a Light Blue Diamond Material!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

;)
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

after all the Neon Chromas we just had could we have a single tintable Neon Material?
    It would go great as a contrast to the old Void Material
    [IMG]Doctor Luminight by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  19. DMan72 New Player

I think it would be great if there was a second aura slot that allowed players to combine two different auras into one unique aura. For example, combining the new Source Energy aura and the Prismatic Solar aura would make for an interesting aura.
  20. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Can we have a red ultimate aura like this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2