Getting Rid Of PvP Gear?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by GuardianXIV, Jun 19, 2020.

1. GuardianXIV New Player

Hey guys. I’m well aware that this is likely a rumour with zero basis in fact. But there’s a rumour circulating amongst the EU PS4 Community that the Devs are considering getting rid of PvP and PvP Gear?
    Is it possible to get any clarification on this? Such as what the basis in truth (if any) of the rumour is? Just found it extremely alarming as I spent a lot of time and money on PvP and invested a lot of effort into grinding gear.
  2. MxOiE Level 30

How do you spend money on PvP?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just a rumor. The devs have not announced any plans for PvP and I seriously doubt they would just get rid of PvP altogether.
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Probably buying feats to reset legends PVE and also buying legends from the marketplace.
    I 100% believe they are not going to remove pvp in it's entirety

1. There are quite a few feats well a dozen if you add up legends pve (removing pvp would result in the community raging on skill points being lost or unable to get due to removing pvp

2. The marketplace has legends pvp characters that you can buy. Removing pvp would result in them losing money even though pve generates way more revenue for them.

Having said that I stand by what I said. Rumors are fun and creative but this has none.
    • Like x 1
  5. spack2k Steadfast Player

getting rid of pvp would require to put some time into pvp therefore u can be sure that aint happening :D
    • Like x 3
  6. Lara Committed Player

It takes a little bit to get PvP Cr 100 and 101.
  7. RylynneHelm Active Player

again. its this simple. if...DBG can not find a way to make real life money off the players. they simply dont care about pvp. it will never come back. it just might be better for them for it to be gone. then ppl saying they (why just why lol ) want more...new.
  8. Og Snupe New Player

Nah don't get rid of pvp gear it stil has life it just needs some love
  9. Og Snupe New Player

Tbh openworld pvp people actually spend money just to win a duel & all they do is spam with their eyes closed I don't even wanna talk about a water healer with max orb mystic demon fang unkillable but thank God for pvp debuff grenades xD
  10. Brit Loyal Player

Rest assured, there is no reason to worry.

Removing PvP would mean that it required at least a tiny amount of attention and work. And there is definitely no evidence to support the idea that the developers intend to devote a tiny amount of attention and work to PvP.
    • Like x 3
  11. Saami Loyal Player

Is it even possible to get pvp feats anymore by just queueing like in old days? Without doing premade groups for specially feat hunting.
  12. Kestral Committed Player

PVP gear is largely useless. If everyone was using the regular gear in PVP content there would be no difference.
  13. Big Will Level 30

Well dont get rid of it just make the gear easier to get like lower the cost of the gear yes alot of people do pvp still but there's alot that don't but they want the styles