DCUO Announces Next Episode: Wonderverse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Yeesss...PLZ devs, give us Nubia. Make her a council member, a raid boss, or whatever. Just include her PLZ.
    • Like x 2
  2. mynch457 Well-Known Player

I very seriously doubt that she will be included since she just debuted in the comics, and not to mention the devs have been working on this for a while. I very seriously doubt that she will be in the DLC. She's just to new of a character.
  3. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Umm, Nubia was created in 1973.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubia_(comics)
    • Like x 8
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Nubia is not in any means a new character. She's appeared several times in the multiverse.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

When will we get FlashVerse?, We Flash fans wants the glory to
    • Like x 1
  6. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Or they could make it the green gear drop like they did with the Furious style. It’s not unheard of them to do that with rare styles. They did it with the Hive Defender set back in the day. And that was a dang near impossible set to complete before
    • Like x 1
  7. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

To those ppl that CR skipped to 255...yep lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Dark warlorck Active Player

I think the Wonder Council will be, Wonder Woman Bombshell, Wonder Woman Witchmarked, Wonder Woman Flashpoint, Wonder Nubia and Wonder Circe.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I believe the Flash movie is scheduled for a 2022 release, so probably around then.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

Im hoping for some comics related stuff and not just movie
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They schedule episodes around film and other media releases. The episodes themselves are based on content from the comics. So it's likely we'll get a Flash related episode to coincide with the release of the Flash film. Just like this upcoming episode coincides with the Wonder Woman 1984 release, and the Birds of Prey episode coincided with the Birds of Prey film release.
    • Like x 1
  12. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Flash TV Shows been on for like 6 years they skipped Flashpoint for freakin Bat Metal pt 1 and 2 not to mention Convergence could have been a flash DLC
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

As much as I like The Flash, plenty happy to not have to fight any speedsters in the near future.
    • Like x 1
  14. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

15. Miss Adora Loyal Player

question, are we going back to 1984?
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And? The last (and only) time I recall DCUO did anything relating to the CW Universe was a short lived promotion for Supergirl.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I want 80's styles and base items.
    • Like x 3
  18. High Troller Loyal Player

Just a comment. I can't help but think of the Doctor Sivanna lines from the JLA alert when he comes across the two Wonder Women. It would be awesome to see him reappear using the same corny lines. "Not just 1 Wonder Woman. Two Wonder women!"
    • Like x 1
  19. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Death of Superman
    Tactical Battle Suit ( Green Arrow)
    Rip in Time Saga
  20. Skhylar New Player

Perfect opportunity to add a Lasso accessory to the game :) one that glows. I don't think it'd be too unusual to see everyone running around with something that's supposed to be so unique to the iconic character, since her lasso ability is already available in the game skills.
    [IMG]

Also, does anyone know if Susan Eisenberg will be voicing the alt universe Wonder Women?
    • Like x 1