The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

One last one for the evening, tweaked the feet on my Water character's Iridescent Chroma look.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I did the same ting with my Katana's!!! I think i may have redo my Darth Malgus Cosplay for the game.
    • Like x 2
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, that stingy Oolong Siege Robot FINALLY dropped the Steelworker Foot Style for me, so I've updated my Hellbat:

[IMG]

Now if only I could get a Dark Multiverse Time Capsule to yield up the original Black Neon Chroma Materials Pack for me, so I don't have to spend a gajillion Quarks for it when it's added to the Boo$ter Gold Vendor! :(
    • Like x 1
  5. thedemonocus Loyal Player

updated version of my flash bat character [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Question: Do you play on the PlayStation game console? And if so, do you have a Legendary Membership? If so, there may be a solution to your problem with getting the Dark Knight Cowl Pack: The Skeet's Legendary Emporium Vending Machines in the Safehouses that use Loyalty Rewards Points sell that Cowl Pack for 200 points! :cool:
  7. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i play in ps4 but i am from a diferent country and the psn gift card is a lot of expensive we are nearly to the default
    the prototipes from the batsuitds
  8. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yes, you've mentioned that before several times. But again, WHERE THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY! ASK people that are close to you for a PSN Gift Card for a birthday or some other upcoming holiday where gift-giving is common. Now that, globally, countries are recovering from the COVID-19 Pandemic, and things are starting to re-open, try to find some type of work you can do for pay, even if it's only a temporary job. Start a Go Fund Me campaign. DO SOMETHING!

I mean, on PSN, the Legendary Subscription gives you 500 Loyalty Points a month. I was SHOCKED when I saw that the Dark Knight Cowl Pack is only 200 Loyalty Points at the Skeet's Emporium, because it's 2,000 Daybreak Cash ($20 US) on PC! In fact, that price differential is so insane, I've gone back to Skeet's machine tonight to make sure I actually read the price right! Because with just 1 month's allotment of Loyalty Points, you could buy the Cowl Pack and still have 300 LP left over! :cool:

And I definitely read it right:

[IMG]

That right there, my friend, is 1/10th of the price PC players pay for that style pack! It's a 90% discount!!! :eek:

Now, I don't play on PSN or Xbox Live, I'm strictly a PC player, so I don't know why the price differential is so large right now. I can't tell you if this is a special discount for a limited time only, or a permanent price drop, or what. All I CAN tell you is that 200 Loyalty Points is the equivalent of $2 US. For PC players, it's 2,000, that's 4 months worth of the 500 Daybreak Cash a month. So you can get it for CHUMP CHANGE right now. I would highly recommend that you find a way to do so, before the price goes back up. ;)

P.S. I just checked on the PC Marketplace, and it's also only 200 DBC there (minus my 10% Member Discount, so the final price is 180 DBC.) I haven't seen any announcement of a sale on it, maybe I just missed it. I wish I'd gotten mine that cheaply, because I know I paid a lot more than that! o_O
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

My country Is almost in defeault pre covid 19 .it 's dificult to get a job here we are almost in winter we still un quarentine here .i am going to make in a simple way my friends and family are in economic strugles .here the psn gift of 20 cost like 3000 pesos which basically Isn't quater part of the normal bills of the water ,gas electricity bills.which mean that Is a Lot of Money which are talking about .get a job it's like fiend a honest politician.sony doesn't give us a **** of gift here or the option to trade the thophies for points to get gift card something that in usa can do.i live in the middle of nowhere literaly which mean that for live where i live the people don't takes me for living of middle of nowhere .
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, here's what I don't understand: You play on the United States Playstation Server. So that means your system has to be set-up to act as if it's in the US. So why don't you have access to the same options as in the US? What am I missing?!? :confused:
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, another update... I used the Black Royal Chroma on some parts of my "Samurai Armor" Ninja Batman. Sadly, none of the 3 versions of that Chroma will work properly for the Chest or Legs. But here's what I've got...

[IMG]

As suggested by another member, I did try the League of Assassins Foot Style now that I have it, but the Chroma also didn't work well on that, either. Here's what it looks like:

[IMG]

And lastly, I'm nearing completion on a project I've been working on for awhile. I just need to run an Elite Raid a bunch of times, until I have enough Renown to be allowed to buy a certain Elite Chest that I need.

Here's a sneak peak at what I'm calling Project Bleeding Edge:

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

Some options (for licensing reason) are not available in all countries. Some options (for Platform reasons) are not available in all countries. Have a look on the Loyalty Vendor and try to buy the Celestial Power set individually. You can't.
    • Like x 1
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

Quantum, IIRC Munitions also are missing from the purchases. I would guess Water is too - and maybe Atomic.
    • Like x 1
  15. Great Architect Loyal Player

As are some bundles.
    • Like x 1
  16. Great Architect Loyal Player

Stuff is different depending where you are and what platform you are on.
    • Like x 1
  17. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my spider-man symbiote style a bit
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i have a psn usa account because there are not psn gift cards .respect the covert and options is for the ip i am from argentina sony hasn't the same coverture . an example you have a top cellphone here came 3 years later. respect to the services there is a lot of lack coverture services here like the option like the black error screen in the ps4 whem you are playing and cgame closed itself and turn in black for a while is usa you have all in a silver plate here not
    my new batsuit the babybastard batsuit is an hibre beteen the tall telles batsuit ,arkhan knight batsuit and and the injustice 1 and 2 batsuit [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Meanwhile, in another part of the world... At some point within the last year, a 16-year old KID won a global video game tournament that paid out $3,000,000 (that's THREE MILLION!) A 16-year old. Made $3 million. Just by playing a video game. It's a brave new world. Become a "Cyberspace Cowboy" and turn your time online into a money-making opportunity if you have to! Start a streaming channel and stream your gameplay, you'd be surprised how much money you might make!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand... THAT is an excellent Batsuit you've created. Well done! :cool: