Legends Weekend

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tukuan, Jun 1, 2020.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

Per the announcements we've a Legends weekend coming up. That being said, like so many I've nothing to spend my Legends currency on.

It's very unlikely but with this last content I've been thinking over and over it's time for some more toons. Given that the models and animations are in game we could have any of: Amazo, Black Canary, Poison Ivy etc.

At the very least, throw in some skins for the new Huntress, Harley and even a Jimmy Olsen skin for the Luthor toon. That's gotta be doable in short order.
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

I'm with you. And I hope in the long run, we can add roles to Legends. I think it might liven things abit. Poison Ivy\Zatanna can heal.
    And I don't care if new or old models. Up to the Devs and if they get the okay to do so. I would love that at least for the start, update the legends in the Iconic solos, so we can actually play with new models and not just see them in cut-scene. It makes the transition so weird.

Upvoted cause I want to spend my legends mark. Also higher cap will be nice. The max is 250, if they add new legends, it should be higher so you can farm. :)
    • Like x 2