[Lie on Test Server] New Customised Vendor Icons!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Catastrophic Repercussion, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I don't know when it will happen on the live server (if at all) but here are some images:
    The Summer Seasonal vendor now has the Sand Dollar imprinted on the shopping bag!
    [IMG]
    We then head to BoP: Metropolis, where the logo represents the main gear they're selling!
    The purple and yellow background reflects the rarity rating of those sets.

Note that Intergang Fence's icon has a sparkle effect on it that indicate him selling elite pieces.
    [IMG]
    Those nameless vendors now also have icons to show the type of items they are selling!
    I do wish these interactive icons are slightly bigger, though I believe that's a general issue.
    [IMG]
    Episode vendors in HQs incorporate the corresponding coins into their logos!
    They get changed into a Source Mark design once the episode's currency is retired, as demonstrated by TT's.
    [IMG]
    Here we have a mixture of those two different approaches:
    [IMG]
    If you couldn't tell from the title and the images, this is all a lie ;p Not a typo!
    My summoning on this matter failed so I did this to see how it would look like.

I hope you want this as much as I do!
    • Like x 13
  2. Eve YouTuber

Interesting idea. Upvoted it.
  3. L T Devoted Player

4. Megzilla Developer

Aw, sorry I missed the post you tagged me in earlier! This is a neat idea. Def get bonus points on the editing. We'll get some conversations started internally.
    • Like x 10
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

I love it! Those tiny improved details are awesome!
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah. doubleplusone from me, too. great idea.
  8. Stardazer Committed Player

Absolutely love this idea! This should already be in the game to help players distinguish and recognize the vendors and what they sell. Simple, clean, and effective. Great editing work. :)
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

I second this. It is totally neat and a sweet detail. Let's make it happen.