The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Well, today I got the Red Composite Neon pack and It corrects the Glove issue and also it improves the boots
    This could be my final take on Rebirth Wally
    [IMG]Vinyl:composite WWFlash by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1
  2. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Long time no sea ! It's been ages since my last post here! One of my new outfits, infused with the Pearl Neon Chroma! I've been longing for this type of material since Opalescent but that one was a bit excess to pull off in the way I want so I'm super happy they came up with a similar but better version and with tin-table channels!
    The Pearl Princess
    [IMG]

A Mermaid Fanta-sea
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Head: Enhanced Mera
    • Shoulder: Conch (with Pearl Neon Chroma)
    • Chest: Hula (with Pearl Neon Chroma)
    • Hands: Enhanced Mera
    • Back: Enhanced Drowned Pirate
    • Legs: Enhanced Mera
    • Feet: None
    • Aura: Aquarium
    • Movement: Bubbles
    • Like x 10
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nice! Welcome back :D
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Which one? god I need more armories... :(

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So I got a spare Steel and sent it to my Kryptonian-wannabe character (woman of steel and all that LOL)

[IMG]

That Chroma is gonna work great for folks wanting to do Captain Atom or robotic characters like Jocasta or Platinum.

Meanwhile, I think this look will work with both versions of the camo.

[IMG]

[IMG]

I wasn't sure if I was going to keep a Blue Composite on any characters, but then I remembered it'd help if I wanted to go with a Lightning Lad/Black Vulcan vibe for an Electric look.

[IMG]

Finally I'm halfway to the Chromas I want for my Water character (here's hoping for a Pearl soon lol)

[IMG]

I tried going with a glow on the banded part of the legs, but it just seemed like too much glow.
    • Like x 5
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I think we all do LOL
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Maybe these won’t be so blurry. Steel neon, helped my robot chest. Feel like my head still looks like a Cylon though. Lol
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Forgot to take off the beard, but I still think the neon chroma makes for a good Blue Beetle.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my batsuits with the neon mat
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That is the vendor style War-Metal from the Metal part 1 episode.
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Digging the first and last....that middle one is cringe. We need new skirts up in here...*Hint* *Hint*;)
  14. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

I agree! Not hating her style at all, but I really don't like how the Metalhead skirt curls up at the end. Some skirts with motion physics would be great!
    • Like x 3
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  16. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]

Bloodwynd
    • Like x 4
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

These chromas are the bomb.

that's all I need to say.
    • Like x 3
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

And another blitz of looks lol

Got a Pearl but I'm still working out a look I like, so this is probably temporary.

[IMG]

Got both Blues (Composite and Vinyl) and applied them to my Kryptonian-themed character...

[IMG]

[IMG]

...and found out the Steel works GREAT with the Fallen God set after snagging that set.

[IMG]

"Wings of silver, nerves of steel..."

[IMG]

Can even channel a little SteelHeart as well :D

[IMG]

Think I can do a little better with a head gear choice, but with that hair you can get some weird results with some open hair head choices.

Haven't done this yet with my Electric speedster, with either the Red Composite or Vinyl, wanted to test it on this character first. LOL

[IMG]

Finally I wasn't sure about the Electrum chroma with how subdued the texture was, but turns out it does work well with an icy look.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my idea of a batman beyond in the flashpoint timeline
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Thanks to the new Arctic Neon Chroma Material, I can now do a better Storm Shadow Version 2! This one's based on the Sideshow Collectibles 1:6 Scale Figure!

[IMG]

[IMG]

NOT final, I need a better chest style, and I'll be keeping my eyes open for better boots! ;)
    • Like x 4