BOP Vendor Additions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tukuan, May 22, 2020.

1. tukuan Devoted Player

So as always this most likely a moot point since the additions have probably been already set in stone but I thought of a couple that wouldn't take a lot of development time:

• Retribution hood variants: I get that it's hard to allow your character's hair style to show without clipping but it occurred that add should be that hard to create say 2-3 versions with long, short and med hair.
    • Animal base pets. The lion and gorilla models are there so I thought that'd be easy enough to add, it would be even better if the lions played around with the over sized balls of yarn
    Also not really a vendor addition but a larger Lex Office inspired lair would get some of my SC.
    • Like x 5
  2. Eve YouTuber

Cool ideas. I still hope for that material in Clock Tower last boss, blue or red or both. Just not chroma please lol
    And Lex Luthor's Aura in Brimestone raid. And of course Birds of Prey hairstyles pack, but that will probably be a market place thing.
    Unless we get extremely luck, and it will cost 400 marks. LOL
    • Like x 3
  3. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

im guessing warsuit backups unless the lexcorp pack interferes with that, the lex orbital maybe, an yes i want that Lex aura in FB
    • Like x 3
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I’m thinking we’ll see that starfield ground orbital based on Junior Spaceman Luthor’s power at the end of the alert.

Also the “Source material” that Luthor changes into at the end of Fire & Brimstone.

Could do a base item of Luthor’s OG battle suit in the glass display case at the end of the alert.

And I do like the “Tech material” we see in Clocktower (from the trap bots and Oracle). Just make it tintable, and then we could have gray, red or blue - or anything else.

And surely Lobo hair. Would really like to see a base item for his Space Hog too. Now *that* would be a trophy if we stole the Main Man’s bike!
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

I wouldn't be surprised if the "no powers" trap drone material from Clocktower is in there at some point.
  6. Doctor England New Player

I personally really want Canary’s jacket because that’s one of the best styles DCUO has made in game and being able to wear it would be fantastic
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

I would be happy to just get the Huntress new NPC hoow with hair. I dont even need to combine the hood with existing hairstyles, just a head piece with the hair on, using one of the color of the palette. That's it.
    And also Canary jacket thats a must.
    All hairstyles too.
  8. Rad Rita New Player

I just want Harley's hairstyle. I'd go for any hairstyle right now though. :(
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

Lex orbital makes sense.
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

That's kinda what I was thinking, instead of trying to get it so it mixes without clipping just give the Huntress version and say a shorter hair version. I would think it would be too much to have it use the hair colour in the palette so just make the hair colour one of the 4 equipment colour channels
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

The space hog would be awesome for sure. Probably too much to ask for space dolphin base pets...