Bonus Lex Coins Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The event versions of all BoP content are free to everyone, and the lex coins from there can be spent at the BoP vendor for gear/styles/etc. Everyone level 15+ can take advantage and participate.
    • Like x 4
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

generally, with these sort of things, you have three vendors. one sells the elite gear. one sells the at-CR gear. & one sells the event gear, which is CR-adjusted & purchasable by everyone. at the BOP hub, I think the one you're looking for is the Daily Planet Intern, standing next to Lois & Jimmy ( but don't quote me on that - if it's not that one, it's one of the other two ).
  3. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

Nope. Level 30 character with lots of Lex Coins but the vendor won't allow purchase because not officially a level 287CR.
    Everything red. Buy not lit up. Must be 287CR lit up in red.

UPDATE!: It's one vendor - the ORCL Supply-Bot where Lex Coins can be spent. For anyone else confused out there who would like to know.
    Thanks everyone who added useful info to this question.
  4. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

OK got it! Thanks for the info. It's the ORCL Supply-Bot by the big crate on the other side of Poison Ivy. I was looking at the other two vendors and didn't see this one. Your info was spot on. That's great! Now I can spend these Lex Coins. Woo Hoo! Stay safe and have a great day!
    • Like x 1
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

glad to be of help. have a great one!
  6. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Episode currency bonuses often come along with new rewards, but I guess it's still too soon for that. Well, I'll be waiting and hoping that the Source Energy Aura (this is what I decided to call it) will be one of them.
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The first currency bonus doesn't have extra rewards. They come with the next one.
    • Like x 1
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I like these bonus weeks,keep them coming.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Hi mepps can we have bonus op catalysts week would be useless for the op piece
  10. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

I'd like to vote no on this one. Mainly because people have been farming with their replays (costs real money) and also spending in-game cash to acquire these, especially the Canary Cry. If they then made them drop a lot easier, it'll definitely p*ss off a lot of people.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.