Bonus Lex Coins Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS LEX COINS!

The bonus weeks are rolling on with one that should be familiar to everyone: bonus currency! All week, get DOUBLE Lex Coins in Episode 37: Birds of Prey.

Lex Coins are the currency found in Episode 37: Birds of Prey, and are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Birds of Prey vendor.

This week – from Thursday, May 14, 2020, through Wednesday, May 20, 2020 – all players will receive double Lex Coins when completing instanced and mission content in Birds of Prey (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on (next) Thursday morning.
    • Like x 26
  2. RokVar Active Player

Awesome, thank you!
    • Like x 2
  3. Korvyne Committed Player

Yay, exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Oh man Damn Thanks Devs and Meppy I was so looking forward to this lol wow thank you and I hope you guy's stay safe out here.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Awesome! Waited for this!
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

instanced AND mission? so, solo, alert, raids, AND the outside world content? awwwwwesome. cheers, guys!
    • Like x 3
  7. BlueThunderLight New Player

Thanks for that …:):):)
  8. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Will there be any NEW Rewards or is this just Bonus Currency?
  9. Vicious Well-Known Player

They never do new rewards on the first bonus currency week. Most people are still busy buying the current style feats and OP legs, they don't need newer things to shoot for yet.
    • Like x 7
  10. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Anything new coming out?
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Good. Been waiting to talk to Jimmy Olsen for 4 weeks now. So...tough...to..not...PRESS BUTTON. Pay up 2x Jimmy!
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Currency only.
    • Like x 4
  13. The Doctor Time Lord Committed Player

14. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

15. elks New Player

Dc why is my seal of preservation marked as important item and i can't use it?
  16. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Yay double marks.

Anyone have thoughts of what bonus styles they want when the do come out? I am hoping to get some styles from black canary and cat woman. Maybe the material from Clock tower. Lex Luther orbital.
  17. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

18. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Thanks for another great bonus week. Any update on when we can play, seems to be a super long daily maintenance.:)
  19. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

Thanks for all this stuff ...having said that...
    Am I missing something?
    No one can use this currency unless you have a normal (not buffed) 287?CR or whatever.
    The open episode is meaningless to everyone less than a normal 287?CR when it comes to using Lex coins at vendors.
    The vendors are all blocking the use of the coins.
    So....what are people supposed to do with the Bonus Lex Coins again?
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, you're missing something.

Anybody with access to BOP Metropolis (event or normal) can use the currency, regardless of their actual CR, as long as the event continues. Note that there is more than one vendor, selling different gear, so lower CR characters can still buy stuff.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.