Yet another pointless post with potential.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Pale Rage, May 10, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm curious, has any electric healer ran the Transformation + strategist combo to heal?
    How did/does it do?
    3rd artifact with those 2?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm not Electric but I do use the Trans/Strat combo on my Nature healer. The HoTs are amazing. I use Orb as my third.
    • Like x 3
  3. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I would imagine, due to nature running mostly HoTs, that, combined with transformation, there would many crits over a short period of time, thus increasing how often the strategist would proc.

With electricity, if I'm not mistaken, electrogenesis is the only heal over time (non SC). Then running burst heals from there, I wonder how beneficial the artifact combo would be, considering the less amount of critical heals, for the (not sure how low it is) proc chance of strategist to activate.
  4. Monkeyboy Committed Player

The Trans/Strat combo for Electric healing is pretty good. To get the full value and gauge of this combo, you unfortunately need both at 200. The Strat works off crits. So the increased crit of Trans will add a new dimension to electric, HoTs! For context, the HoTs are a "poor man's" nature HoT. Similar to the Page of Destiny's ability like Electric's Bio-Cap. The HoT is not super strong but it's nice. For the third artifact, it depends on loadout and play-style:
    • If you prefer a SC (some builds use Group Transducer and a 25% SC like Pheromone Bloom), Eye of Gemini(EoG) at 200 gives 5% to certain stats. Good for burst healing or if you need that extra oomf and buffs people's SC regen that are close. The Scrap of Soul Cloak is another option to help build SC faster.
    • If you don't use a SC or prioritized it's use, Page of Destiny is a good option. The main ability, pseudo-Bio Capacitor, is not so important as the extra 2 person added to your group heal and stats.
    • The Orb is an awesome artifact but IF your play style calls for regular use of your priority heal, it will be a blue bar nightmare. The increased power cost is a killer, if you use priority heal regularly.
    • Like x 4
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Ya, I've knocked out any possible potential use for the Orb with electric: way to power hungry for my style.
    I've been leveling the Stone (supply buff) for the stats (and supply buff of 0 power cost). 4% to all stats seems nice (especially for Dom as it helps the healing formula).
    It's either that, or Page that I'll use.
  6. Monkeyboy Committed Player

The Stone is a nice artifact. The 0 power can and will come in handy. Tough choice between the Page and Stone. Do you chose between raw healing stats and group heal boost or free power every so many minutes?! I'd consider the content, group makeup and skill of group to make this hard choice.
    • Like x 1
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

So far, using the trans and strat (from my dps), I've got the Stone up enough to get 8 free seconds of power usage, do I've found in, for instance, the VMF alert, when the team is taking high damage from the mechanics and lex when the shielded turrets are up, I can waste my full power bar, drop the supply, and have 8 seconds to cast free, and full power at the end. So, I've gotta say the Stone is very convincing for me, in a pinch. Plus lower the cool down.

Not even using the priority heal, just bio cap, shield, group heal, galvanize, and Arc lighting, and electrogenesis.
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I actually have one set up that's the trans, page and the strat and it's amazing I took out my EOG . My other set up is the orb, the page and the trans .

My first set up is my raid one I took your tip about the strat and removed my EOG actually and yeah it's amazing bro lol my strat is only 135 and my trans is 200 and it procs it allot .

Nature's Hots are amazing and them criticals are beautiful to see.