Ninth tride style HELP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Meta Man, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Meta Man New Player

So, I want the new Ninth Tride Tyrant style and it just says to get it from supplier Sibyl everywhere I look online. I have rath crowns. I can find supplier Sibyl in Atlantis and on the watchtower, and she only offers the Son of Manta style for me. Is the Ninth Tride style only for villains? Am I looking in the wrong place? If anyone can help, I appreciate it.
  2. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

What is your cr currently? I believe you have to be at least 241 cr to buy it because it is the current endgame gear style.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

FYI (not me) and sorry if video sucks. I just looked it up real quick in between meetings

4. Meta Man New Player

Argh. I know nothing of that. Only 212 or something. Damn. Thanks.
  5. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You’ll be there in no time don’t worry !
    • Like x 2
  6. (EU PC) WyckedGamesTTV Level 30

You need to be CR241+ AND a Member to buy the Ninth Tride Style items. F2P and Premium players cannot buy them unless they have bought the Atlantis Episode.
    • Like x 2
  7. SylokZeDefiled New Player

Is that the case even during the Open Episodes thing that's going on right now? I was really hoping to get the bracers to top off my Wonder Woman style.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Open episodes just means you can play the content but you don't have full access to the rewards. They want you to have a reason to buy a sub, even if it's just for a month.
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Not true.
    Free-to-play players CAN buy vendor gear during Open Episodes.
    I took my FTP account with a CR 255 character and went to Atlantis, just to test it. As you can see, gear is available for purchase.

[IMG]

And I bought a piece.

[IMG]

I'll remind that this account is completely free-to-play, not even a Premium. :)
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh ok
  11. Zamara Dedicated Player

If the gear is available on the Universal Tier Vendor (or Mechanical Supply Officer) for your character then you can buy it, you don't need open episodes to buy it from there or ownership of the episode, any player can buy it as long as they have the marks and the cash for it.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So would vendor gear from Metal I be exempt?
  13. Zamara Dedicated Player

I believe so, since it hasn't been added to the universal vendor yet, same goes for part 2 and of course the current one. I don't know if it was an oversight from the devs or if it is intended, i just know it works, i can't seem to find the previous posts i've seen but i'm pretty sure it's been brought up a few times in here.
  14. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Mechanical Supply Officer doesn't sell War-Metal yet, it only sells gear for source marks. Right now highest gear there is Son of Belial. But when Metal Part I switches to source marks then War-Metal should be added there as well.

I'm not sure it's true. People aren't able (or shouldn't be able) to progress and buy episodes' gear without access to episodes.
  15. Zamara Dedicated Player

Oh trust me, it's true, i've bought a couple styles from there way before this current season of open episodes started, without membership, there was no open episodes happening at that time and my alts were able to buy the pieces they needed from the vendor (i even unlocked feats on some of them to get the 50% off), i can probably look up the dates. It was definitely after the Anniversary event that's for sure. I was trying to find the posts where it was pointed out but can't find them.
  16. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

What gear did you buy exactly? Maybe you owned some episodes. Have you ever used cr skip? For example, Justice League Dark was given with 255 skip. Before that, 210 skip gave access to Earth-3 and 170 skip gave Amazon Fury 3.

Really, buying episode's gear without episode shouldn't be possible. :oops: If it is, it's seriously messed up.
    I mean, a low cr character could stock up on source marks and then skyrocket into endgame skipping all the content. :eek:
  17. AquiloFury Committed Player

I was able to buy ninth tride with a premium account that I used the 210 skip on even before open episodes. I'm not sure if it's SUPPOSED to be that way, but that's how it currently is.