<Rainbow Phoenix> Villains, US PS4/PC (LGBTQIA+ Welcoming)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Melusine Midnight, Sep 20, 2018.

1. MiniMinute New Player

Name: Mystilava
    CR: 66
    SP: 55
    Power: Sorcery

Is this league still active and, if so, are there a lot of members in the T3-T4 range? Although I definitely appreciate it when people of higher CRs help me out, I want to get all the feats fairly or at least just complete each piece of content once without someone one-shotting everything. My current league is not very active, and most of the active members have CRs in the 200s and whatnot... everyone in that league is very friendly as well, but I'd definitely appreciate a more active league. I definitely understand though if my request is completely nonsensical. Also, although I'm new to the PC version, I used to play on the PS3 back in the day, so I'm at least familiar with the game mechanics and whatnot.
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Yep, we're very active. Max prestige every week etc. As for members at T3-T4, nope, not one. Most members main toons are right around 300 CR. We have a couple in the T6-T7 range, but people rise pretty fast these days. Between events, special event zones like Doomed Metropolis, and regular at-level content, leveling up to current tiers has become much faster.

I'll send you a message when I get back on tomorrow, or feel free to get with any of the officers listed on the front page of this thread.
  3. JakarrKingDCUO New Player

Can I join? I'm Straight but I support the LGBTQ+ Community. My best friend is Transgender, my uncle has more female chromosomes than male, and I have a few gay best friends. My character is Boss Nigma
  4. DinoMechanic New Player

Hi! I am just getting into DCUO while in quarantine and have a few level 30 characters. I really want to find a queer friendly league I can play with and was wondering how I get invited to this one and if also if there is a hero version of this league?
    I have a level 28 villian who is a nuclear tank villain I can get up to 30 really quick but also have a level 30 hero archer/gadgeteer that is damage/control and a hero healer speedster with electric powers
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Hello! We are most definitely a queer-friendly league. To get invited just let me know your Villain's name, and I'll send you a message in-game.

Alternatively, you can contact any of these people:
    Melusine Scissorface (leader)
    Melusine Vraxgrimm
    Melusine Methuselah
    CyanSerenity
    NibellaRin
    Willow Souls
    InfiniTeaSpoons
    Jaks6374
    AzureAshes
    CeruleanStarkiller
    Zzapcat
    Ahsoka Sur
    Ahsoka Strange
    Rheo
    Ranzea
    Akeelo
    WarTigress
    Genophobia
    Mistress Abyss
    Misa Joka
    Modkat

There is no hero version of Rainbow Phoenix, nor are there plans for one. Heroes thrive on, and seek to uphold, the status quo -- we're revolutionaries!
  6. DinoMechanic New Player

Thank you for the quick reply. My villain's name is Barrenness (its a pun not a typo), if you could send me an invite :)

If I started a LGBTQ league for my hero characters would anyone be interested in joining?
    Likely called SuperFriends of Dorothy (does that count as a pun?)
  7. NibellaRin Active Player

I am going a little overboard in the decorating from this seasonal's base items.
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Yeah those skylights!
  9. Palantiros New Player

I'd like to join the league as I, myself, am a gay male personally...

My character is Nick Knack... 100% Team Joker-esque kind of fellow... CR - 85 (current... but gonna grow bigger pretty soon). I'm a Quantum / Hand Blast (Main) / Bow (Sub) Controller (Heavy focus on Domination/Vitalization.) I don't own any episodes... but I do got some things bought from the Marketplace.

I, myself, don't really own a microphone... and I'm mainly a PC-esque player... so I hope that is okay... since I think Playstation/PC is on the same server structure?! Ah well...

(Anyway... I am really just wanting to do a certain something to finally feel 'complete' as my character that I can't do on my own... and no one seems interested in doing said certain thing. So I been kind of left hung to dry! And I been going kind of bonkers because of it...)
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

We're serious endgame players, and also have no interest in helping you complete your ...whatever. I don't think we will be the league for you.
    • Like x 1
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

3 more weeks til Tree Line!
  12. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

So the turret slowdown is supposedly fixed, but what about the stairway?
  13. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

When can we get that Canary style?
    • Like x 1
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I want a stuffed Void Gazer. IRL.
  15. War Active Player

I saw those the tree lined base items again, can't wait til the Summer Event on June 11th
    ~Abyss
  16. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Kite Man voice "Hell yeah"
  17. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Let's get that new Boss!
  18. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Cool word.
  19. War Active Player

So is Denny Lane were the Flex man is flexing the wrong muscle
  20. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Lol, just have to wait for it. Wrong Flex is hilarious though.
    • Like x 1