So Ivy was repeating herself today in Metropolis BOP

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by TechWarrior0329, May 5, 2020.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I sort of looked around and didin't see another thread of this and I HOPE its not just me .. So here is what I have observed:

I went to Poison Ivy to get the daily mission in BOP Metropolis and clicked.,,... I stood there and could hear he doing the normal speech she gives but no screen appeared to allow me to accept her mission. I still has an "E" above her head so I clicked again and TADA 2nd time I got both the speech and the screen handing me the mission.

That was today I had it happen a couple times before and with all three of the birds of Prey on the rooftop.
    It doies not happen every time and it doesn't happen to any one contact in particular.

I am thinking it may be related to the lag issue we have at the moment. It does seem like its particularly laggy when it happens.

Just to fill in the necessary info

I am playing on my computer so I am PC

I am living in Florida now so I am on the US server

Can't really be specific on a time frame I am retired so I play any time day or night when I do not have other things to do... Now today? It's 2;35PM as I file this and I logged out to do so … So today it happened sometime between 1:30 and 2PM Eastern Time.

Added info.. Computer is less than 1 year old and hooked a good network.. NO I am not playing on some ancient POS and using a wireless device for access.

Anyone else have this happening?
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

This is not only on ivy.
    I've had this on several iconics Already.
    (Not dlc related)
    Maybe jump canceled or too much distance, at least its been this in my case
  3. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Well to date... Only place I have had it occur was in BOP but as I mentioned I've had the Huntress and Harley do the exact same thing. Maybe I have just been luck??? in the other zones I have been in. But this does mean it is not just ME Doesn't happen every time though so who knows how long it could take to test, figure out what is doing it and then find a fix. :(

Thanks for the input :)