Power return from weapons.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Pale Rage, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I'm curious, has anyone tested, or checked to see, what combos in each different weapon tree, give the most power back?
  2. thedemonocus Loyal Player

hand blaster and martial arts seem to be pretty good for power back
    • Like x 1
  3. L T Devoted Player

I had all the weapons charted at one point, but I can't seem to find it right now.

I think when I tested clipping bow's Arrow Storm actually gave the highest power back. Just don't clip too fast.

Hand Blaster Meteor, Hand Blaster Solar Flare, and Shield Overhand Throw were all good also, and they had the bonus of being the top ranged aoe damage by a pretty wide margin.

Some of the melee combos were very good too, but I don't remember those off the top of my head.
    • Like x 2
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I stand behind Shield as one of the best controller weapons for both power back and SC regen.
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I too like shield. Does a good bit of damage too lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Isif Committed Player

Rifle is pretty effortless for power return. It has a nice rhythm to it. When the spiral goes up I'm not really concerned with damage, so damage-wise, couldn't tell you. Definitely my favorite regen weapon. It feels slippery in the hands.o_O:D
  7. Spartanknight New Player

Im just curious if WM combos regens power again. During the update that changed how skill points are applied also negated WM combos regenerating power.
    • Like x 1
  8. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I miss when casting a power at the end of a weapon combo would land a crit. Weapon combo into group heal, very nice.

But, I suppose the artifacts are meant to compensate for that.