Birds of Prey Original Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Catastrophic Repercussion, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

As the server is now down, here are all the new themes from BoP for you to listen to while waiting!
    Click the image below to play the episode's full album playlist on Youtube:
    [IMG]
    Censored names will be updated sometime later.

- Spotlight -
    Black Canary has a history of publishing albums IRL, and she has a new song for this episode as well!
    It's titled Make Me and can be heard after the Clock Tower Raid is over.
    Special thanks to Jafin for helping transcribe the lyrics, you can view them by turning subtitles on.

Last but not least, here's a bonus track from Iceberg Lounge!
    Special thanks to AquamanTheKing for edits on the key art.

Share which piece of music is your favourite!
    • Like x 2
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Is it really a spoiler when they posted his updated model art on Twitter, combined with the name of the piece?
    [IMG]
  3. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Some people prefer to discover it in game rather than look at the promos, it's like not wanting to watch a trailer of a movie that's already planned to see since it might spoil the experience.
    Not everyone is social media savvy you know.
  4. Nodens Dedicated Player

Damn, dude, when I saw the title for this thread, I thought it was about the original soundtrack for the Birds of Prey tv series. They changed the entire soundtrack on the DVD release, and I've been bummed about it ever since! :(
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

If it's about the TV series I would have posted it in Joker's Funhouse, though I hope you still like those new themes!
    I never sit down to watch that series, though I have to say the final battle scene is a lot more fun with "All The Things She Said" than subsequent versions.
    Maybe you can see if someone compiled the music for that BoP on youtube as well?
  6. Ryuvain Active Player

Always love to hear new music. Nice going.
  7. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Glad you enjoy this!
  8. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i tought in this
    [IMG]