Can we change Joker to Reverse Flash to be the main villain?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I assumed that cost was part of the reason we didn't have Conroy doing the voices for all the Dark Knights.

Some of us remember Forbes as Sonni from Guiding Light! I'm glad James Marsters sticks with the game too. They probably have actors record lines for several episodes at once. WW had very few lines in Metal 1 and 2 but she was there. If there was a WW centric episode coming up, they likely could have a few lines of dialog here and there for Metal.
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

one of the main villains
    or
    one of 3 main villains (Circe, Lex, Joker)

better?
  3. IonHero Committed Player

After the initial events of "The Last Laugh" (The Joker betraying the Legion of Doom), I thought Grodd had supposedly taken over Joker's spot.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Wildcat Committed Player

after this Joker is back in one of the WW episode (Arkham Asylum suit)
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

then perhaps brainiac needs to be replaced by the reverse flash

and it's joker that the OP wants replaced?
  7. Wildcat Committed Player

in the new content only, can You please read before posting or stop trolling please? :)
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

only kind of trolling i do is with the mental power inside the game. please do not mistaken the context of my name. furthermore, i did read the original posting. i think the question could have been asked in a better context with better word choice.