Void Gazer, Robot Sidekick, AND Backup

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Justibu, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Justibu Level 30

If I was to run the Grim Verum artifact, the Robot Sidekick Iconic Power, and the Backup Lair mod, would I be able to activate them all at once?

Would one cancel the other or both out? I run alot of solo content for feat farming so all the extra help would be nice, if it works that way.
  2. TurbulenceDCUO Well-Known Player

Yes you will be able to have all out at once.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes. None of those things are summoned in the same manner. Grim pet only appears when you're in combat. RSK is a permanent pet loadout ability. Backup/Henchmen are a temporary pet trinket.
    • Like x 1
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

Yep they can all be summoned at the same time.

What if i also told you the new Source Shard Artifact coming in the next episode will also buff up to 3 Pets for 5 secs?
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Why stop there...if you are running Metal 1, make sure your Metal 1 head augments are in if at level 23 and get yourself a Dark robin too. If sorcery, have your fury/guardian out and pop grand summoning and you are a one man assault team wrecking crew. I've done this before (minus the robot sidekick) and it really shocks the heck out of Mirror master on that first boss fight or Red Death at the end.
  6. Justibu Level 30

Lmao, this is actually exactly why I was asking, Metal One is actually a pain for me right now, and I absolutely hate the solo instance, I've been stuck in it all day. Also, how do I get my own Dark Robin? I do have the resonators in, running alot of content to farm Exos to level them.
  7. Justibu Level 30

That would be amazing, but I like my GV, EoG, and Soul Cloak. Lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

There is a separate henchmen trinket so you can call down some dark robins, but it would be on the same timer as the base sidekick/backups, so you'd lose one or the other. Also it's a stupid rare drop so your chances of getting one are slim...unless you want to spend multiple 100's of millions to buy one. The Dark Robin I'm talking about is the one that spawns if you are wearing the Metal 1 level 23 head augment(resonators) AND in metal 1 content. He pops up randomly, but would likely show up over the course of either boss fight.
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You can even have a trinket pet (ex. Atlantis Seahorse) as well adding to the RSK/Void Gazer/Henchmen crowd.
  10. Justibu Level 30

I'm actually trying to get the Atlantean Seahorse trinket, but in the last 3 days I've gotten the same piece of the collection, and one piece is beyond crazy in the broker.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Is the seahorse not still in the episode vendor?
  12. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Boo belt with one spot taken up by henchmen, rsk and void gazer - your own mini raid group.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Don't forget Sorcery's SC.
    • Like x 1
  14. Justibu Level 30

I didn't think about looking there....

(EDIT: Just went to the Atlantean supplier lady and didn't see it. I saw gears, styles, and catalysts, but nothing about the seahorse.)

(I still have to complete the collection first for it to appear)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ah. :(
  16. Twinks Level 30

You can go on the broker and buy most trinkets via in-game cash. I suggest getting the Dark Bat one as it is stronger than the seahorse.
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Last time I looked at both (within the past couple months) the Dark Construct Bat was going for $90M+ whereas the Seahorse collection could be completed for $15M-$20M. The Bat does about 20K-30K more damage every minute or 333-500/s. Considering most players not at end-game yet don’t have 100’s of millions to throw around, I was trying to give a more frugal suggestion. But certainly, if one has the cash and is willing to spend it on a little extra damage (and a cooler look IMO) then the Dark Construct Bat is definitely the way to go.
  18. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

This topic reminds me to ask the Developers to PLEASE remove Player "collision detection" from pets. There are just too many that they interfere with Tanks' ability to do what they're supposed to do (pull, kite, move, dodge) when they're surrounded on all sides by all the DPSers' pets. Then said DPSers have the nerve to call the Tanks "squishy trash" if they go down.
  19. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Yes you could, as well as pop a "boo" or "seahorse" and have a right old party.... but chances are you'll end up getting blocked or stuck behind one of them at a time when you really need to dodge something. Especially in the Mirror Master fight, where you have to be mobile to avoid the speed force storms(?). So I'm not sure that this is something you really want to do.

If you have any replay badges left, I'd suggest using them to complete the Seahorse Race. The fact that you can only do that race once a day (?) and that you may be rewarded with a piece you already had... can drive you insane. I just did it all in one go using replay badges. However many number of pieces there are to collect, I had to do it that number + 3 due to being awarded already collected pieces.