Bonus Artifact XP Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Artifact XP Week!

This is the week you have been waiting for! All week, Artifact XP gains are doubled when you fortify your Artifacts. That means any time you're using Nth Metal to add XP to and rank up your Artifacts, those gains will be doubled.

Thinking about jumping into that new Artifact? Getting ready for Birds of Prey? Have a bunch of Nth Metal ready to go? Now's the time.

This week - from Thursday, April 9, 2020, through Wednesday, April 15, 2020 - all players will receive DOUBLE Artifact XP when fortifying Artifacts.

For more information about Artifacts and how to rank them up, refresh your memory with the Artifact guide.

Please note: the Bonus Artifact XP Week begins this Thursday with daily server restarts, and lasts through Wednesday to daily server restarts next Thursday morning.
    • Like x 29
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Finally a lot of folks will stop whining about it. :)
    Thanks!
    • Like x 5
  3. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Hope you all stocked up on Seals of Completion during the Spring Sale. If not, Dimensional Ink is going to make a killing!

Glad to see that this is happening, though. So many people asked for it over and over and over!

Now it's time for the haters to start complaining that "they're doing it so we use up all our Nth Metal and won't have any left for the new artifacts coming out...."
    • Like x 5
  4. Benzodiac New Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  5. L T Devoted Player

For exactly 7 days.... ;)
    • Like x 5
  6. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Better than nothing :D
    • Like x 5
  7. L T Devoted Player

Unless it's just a test thing, you get a very generous (12K I think) chunk of artifact xp when you claim your free artifact with the next episode.
    • Like x 1
  8. dresserball Dedicated Player

They weren't on sale.
    • Like x 5
  9. Eve YouTuber

Yay! I know a lot of people wanted it (My leagues included) and it will help my alts a lot! Thanks Devs!
    • Like x 1
  10. DakuSuiren New Player

Bold of the to assume that most peoples artifacts aren't stuck at Breakthrough! :(
    • Like x 1
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

What? No triple cola drops?!!!
    I'm kidding.

Thanks so much for this! I can finally get my artifacts up to maybe 120 lol.
  12. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

They def we’re on sale. I know because I bought a few extras myself
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. dresserball Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  15. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  16. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Until next weekend, when they will start again.
  17. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

About time now the REAL Party can Begin :).
  19. myandria Item Storage

Thank you very much! :D I know a lot of players are feeling like this right now:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Does this mean that using an existing artifact wont give you double xp? I haven’t changed since EOG came out!

thanks in advance!