Need Help Identifying 2 Back Styles, Please...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Hi everyone;

While running around in the Watchtower over the last while, I've spotted 2 Back Styles I didn't recognize, and I'm wondering if anyone can help me ID them?

Here's the first one...

[IMG]

And the second, which is on a female character, so I realize it may look completely different on male characters:

[IMG]

I appreciate any help anyone can provide, thanks! :)
  2. BlackzStar New Player

The female back is shielded robot. And I think the first one is the OP back from JLD not sure tho.
    • Like x 3
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Much obliged! I do have a feeling Shielded Robot looks completely different on male characters, but I'll check it out on the Wiki page to be sure. :)
  4. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

This is correct on both counts. ^_^
    • Like x 2
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

OP Back sounds like it'll be a pain in the keister to get ahold of. Do you happen to know the exact name of the style? :confused:
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lord of Chaos.
    • Like x 3
  7. Rainnifer Committed Player

From what I know of, that piece is actually one of the much easier OP items to get a hold of, provided you have the marks for the vendor pieces. Though since the DLC isn't new like it was (Justice League Dark), things may be a bit more expensive should you choose to get resources from the broker. I was able to get everything needed just from running the content though.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

JLD marks are about to be converted to Source Marks in a couple weeks so it will actually be easier to get the Cloak.
    • Like x 3