New Retro Combat Parser!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Happy April Fools :D
    • Like x 10
  2. SSB Active Player

Is that something we can turn on and off when we want to or is it temporary?
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

i wasnt online yet but from reading it should be temporary, it last 5 min once u activate the trinket...
  4. Eve YouTuber

That, and the trinket will expire in 7 days :(
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

wish we kept it for good :(
    • Like x 2
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dont worry, its going to become an artifact with each Milestone giving you an additional word on screen. :D
    • Like x 8
  7. Eve YouTuber

This...this terrifies me lol
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

Or, at least that's what it says now...I'm hoping that's another layer of trick, heh.
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

If It's another trick .... I can't even xD
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

Make it a base item :eek:
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And after you break through rank 200, it deletes itself with all the XP and seals gone with a message popping up "April fools". :cool:
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

Nooooooooooo :oops:
  13. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

This reward reminds me so much of Adam West's Batman with all these "Crack", "Boom" and etc! :D
    • Like x 5
  14. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

OMG loved this and I do hope they find a way to let us keep it around permanently...….. DEV ALERT this is most definitely a "shut up and take my money" MOMENT lol

[IMG]

And yes it took me back to those days where my brothers and I would sit and watch Adam West and Burt Ward pound on the bad guys :p
    Oh shut up YES I AM THAT OLD LOL

For anyone that had yet to try their new toy out.. One really great feature? The effects last long enough that by the time the BOOM THUD and WHOOSHES stop the trinket is ready to be clicked again. You cam run around al day going BASH, BAM , POW and CRUNCH lol

On another note.. and please be advised I have only had one ALT on line so far today and may have just gotten REALLY LUCKY but I did my Vault mission and wound up with the following:

2 (not 1 but 2) Mischievous Briefings
    1 Unicorn Trinket
    1 Unicorn Supply Drop and
    1 Tinfoil Hat

So in under 5 minutes in game I had a total of 6 April Fool's day presents :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 6
  16. Project Mother Box New Player

Just give it an hour cooldown? I love it, and will hate to lose it :(.
    • Like x 1
  17. AV Loyal Player

Seems less intrusive than the combat numbers to me as the style and fade are pretty tasteful. Love this. Wish we could do this all the time XD
    • Like x 3
  18. ALB Dedicated Player

Can everyone see the parsers? If not, how can it be intrusive or used to troll? Idc either way. I'm not going to use it. Just wondering
  19. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

quick follow up... So I have 7 alts I play regularly and I did some fast and furious quick testing... :p

So logged on 5 and claimed the new trinket... So relax those that tend to panic this is not a one time claim that is account bound and only ONE of your alt can possess it. They all can unfortunately only for 7 days

Now as for my last post I have run all 5 through the Vault .. because it takes SOOOOOO long LOL

5 of 5 got the Unicorn Trinket and can add another Unicorn balloon to their lair décor :)

5 of 5 got the tin foil hat and can don it an be protected from those evil aliens trying to control our minds. :p

2 of the 5 had the Mischievous Brief drop and can have that floating around in their lairs. o_O Not really a HUGE deal since both already have at least one of those LOL

so far only 1 of 5 has had the Unicorn Supply drop end up in inventory but I had a pile of those around after it first came out and no one really needed it anyway

and the 5th alt had the Unicorn Power Material drop adding to my style collection and attire options.

Seems like they are giving us plenty of surprised that may or may not drop for you this April Fool's Day..

THANKS Devs Good job!

Oh hey just a suggestion for next year... How about the same sort of token with the Crack, Boom, bangs but add in a Robin that resembles Burt Ward running around saying "Holy Kick Butt Batman. We are really pounding these guys" OKAY I am not a joke writer .. I'm sure they can come up with a better line LOL :p
    • Like x 1
  20. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I agree I ran missions in Thanagar with it and strangely not a sole seemed upset by it. In fact I had a couple guys using the same trinket so we were THOMPING, TRASHING, CRUNCHING all over the place. Looked cool :cool: