Stabilizer duo ... when things go right!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TechWarrior0329, Apr 1, 2020.

1. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

:p Okay as we all know there have been numerous threads about joining a "team" and winding up doing a duo solo. Well over the past two days I have had just the opposite... Check out the Scoreboard from a Stabilzer duo that went well:

[IMG]
    The amount of damage done is close and I am perfectly willing to cede the fact my temporary team mate did better than me. The TIME is what really made me smile... A whole 56 seconds and I walked out with my Nth metal and stabilzer bits. This was from yesterday and while i did not take a screen shot the run from Monday was about the same.. done and out in under a minute.

Now to be totally honest I still think this thing could be and should be just changed into a solo... I have lost track of the number of times I got that "BAD TEAM MATE" and basically did the whole thing alone and even then was done in less than three minutes. BUT this shows that it is possible to get a good team mate and be done and gone in no time... Heck I have run Vault missions where no one was even attacking me that took almost as much time as this DUO with mobs and a boss. LOL
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I like The Prison the best, it's quick and easy
    • Like x 3
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

They may take our damage consumable trick! But they may never take our GREEN CRYSTAL/ANTI-MATTER TURREEEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!!!!!

(checks TOS)

Correction, they technically can but most likely won’t take our GREEN CRYSTAL/ANTI-MATTER TURREEEEEEEEEEEETS!!!!!’
  4. Tha Wiz New Player

LMFAO @ this thread tho!
    • Like x 1
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I agree and ironically yesterday's run that took under 1 minute to do was the Prison :p
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL yeah well THAT was the main idea. The thing is so easy one player can do it while the other sits at the door doing nothing. Yet I lost track of how many threads have started complaining .. my favorite was the guy that claimed he refused to attack anything and stood at the door for .. I think almost an hour.. waiting for his team mate to help him? So to prove a point, I GUESS???, he wasted more time than it would take to run an 8 player raid because one guy was trying to get 8 stabilizer fragments without doing anything. Hey I am retired and can play all day if I want and even I would never even think about doing something like THAT.
  7. Tha Wiz New Player

Man some people are crazy... You just gotta let em rock, and just do your thing. I learned that a long time ago in this game haha!

People just do weird things, and try to start pointless drama.. But that is DCUO for you in a nutshell
  8. Chia Death Well-Known Player

But isn't it more on the scrub that was trying to get a free stabilizer run and wasn't willing to just participate for just as long?
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

heheheh well like I said I was NOT there so I have no clue but just a wild guess..... The scrub probably entered the mission and then just walked away from his console or computer figuring eventually he's get his free reward and then the game would just kick him for inactivity? What really amazed me was the guy complaining and ready to teach that slacker a lesson. His post went on to explain are the mindless stuff he did to keep busy WAITING for him useless team mate to do some thing. LOL

Seemed to me he'd have been much better just leaving the mission.. Waiting out the two minute Defector Penalty and then quing up again with the possibility of getting a decent team mate? SOME OF OUR PLAYER B ASE IS INSANE! :eek:
  10. MiLady Well-Known Player

The shortest one to do is the prison map (killer croc or Harley boss). The longest one is the Hades map (Medusa boss). The flash map is short too (Grodd boss).