DCUO Hardlight DPS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Deadly Alliance DCUO, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Deadly Alliance DCUO New Player

Hello development team and fellow DCUO players, I just wanted to address supercharge balancing with respect to the use of eye of gemini spammers. Berzerk supercharge for rage even after countless nerfs is still the most viable supercharge for precision rage dps, nothing comes close to it with gemini spammers. Then nature gorilla spam is on par with bezerk if you have a gemini spammer. I am asking for hardlight strongest supercharge Strafing Run to be made a 50% again along with a shorter cooldown on par with berzerk. It’s shameful as hardlight our best supercharge is neo venom boost from iconic tree. And with a 45 second cooldown, this is inefficient in terms of damage compared to bezerk or gorilla nature spam.
  2. Deadly Alliance DCUO New Player

Hopefully this could please be looked into along with the tank balancing. Please and thank you. I do not want to use precision dps to do good single target damage, if Strafing Run was a 50% with shorter cooldown then hardlight would be a top power for single target. The fix to this is make berzerk, gorilla, circuit breaker a 100% longer cooldown, or leave it as is and just lower Strafing Run to a 50% again with lower cooldown and address the crit % it has when using. There is a significant damage loss if it does not crit.
  3. Deadly Alliance DCUO New Player

Also another fix could be to lower the cooldown time of neo venom to max berzerk cooldown or circuit breaker.
  4. Deadly Alliance DCUO New Player

5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you’re HL you don’t have to be prec for ST. HL has a string ST might rotation
    • Like x 2
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No one is spamming Gorilla for Nature. You either spam Wolf or Insect, they're the lowest cost supers.
  7. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

If you have sc givers in the group you drop Gorilla to use neo or rampage and then go back into Gorilla
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I understand the advantages with Gorilla but for the sake of not everyone is out to chase a scoreboard, wouldn't it be more cost effective to use wolf?
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

for single target damage Gorilla acrobat is much higher damage unless you are using the cheese roar/wolf in healer stance rotations. In aoe situations its wolf, depends what the OP was referring to
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What's the major difference between Wolf and Gorilla both using the same Acrobatic ST loadout? Other than the finisher being AoE in Gorilla.
  11. Deadly Alliance DCUO New Player

Thank you obsidian, in terms of base damage of course HL might can keep in ST in the right hands, but bringing supercharge spamming into the equation then HL will get smoked a nature who knows how to use gorilla correctly, by rage and by electric, if HL strafing run was a 50% with lower cooldown it could compete with gem spammers, or if neo venom had lower cooldown than the current 45 second. Strafing run is a 100% with 60 second cooldown.
  12. Deadly Alliance DCUO New Player

Thank you obsidian, in terms of base damage of course HL might can keep in ST in the right hands, but bringing supercharge spamming into the equation then HL will get smoked a nature who knows how to use gorilla correctly, by rage and by electric, if HL strafing run was a 50% with lower cooldown it could compete with gem spammers, or if neo venom had lower cooldown than the current 45 second. Strafing run is a 100% with 60 second cooldown.
  13. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Gorilla has the brawl weapon taps which scale with precision and can be very high damage especially on counters. The old meta was to run venom wrist on gorilla and i've seen 100k+ counters in gorilla.