Rath Crowns

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Time Beacon, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Time Beacon Active Player

I've just started Atlantis episode, and it shows Rath crowns as a currency still but this episode has given out source marks since the last episode
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

Where does the currency show? Rath Crowns still exist but are no longer rewarded.
    Any existing Rath Crowns that players have are still around, but unusable. The vendor gives an option to buy Source Marks using those Rath Crowns.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

What vendor? Been wandering what to do with the remains of my Rath Crowns now that the currency was expired, I thought it was auto conversion to Source Marks but bugged...
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

Should be one of the vendors inside Atlantis, or the one right outside the portal.
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, the outside one has it, otherwise your event level/premium toons with coins would be out of luck till they reached level/open eps.
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I also thought it was auto-converted when I was trying to figure this out a few months ago. Many people were in the same boat. Might be nice if the Devs for now on could do it via auto-conversion.
  7. Time Beacon Active Player

It says it is a reward on the duty
  8. Time Beacon Active Player

Also same for titan cred
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

From the patch notes at the launch of Metal part 1
    It doesn't look like there was a similar not in the Metal 2 launch patch notes for the Rath Crowns, but it should probably go in the patch notes going forward as a reminder.

The reason for this is that someone could, in theory, be at or near the maximum number of Source Marks (999,999 per the GU94 notes) and have enough of the expiring currency to put them over the cap. Though this isn't likely, forcing the conversion on someone could mean that they end up loosing currency. The initial conversion was done automatically because you could not have maxed out from the conversion even if you had maxed out all of the individual currencies that were being converted to Source Marks.
    • Like x 3
  10. Time Beacon Active Player

But why is it saying that you get creds/crowns when you don't?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They probably forgot to update the messaging.