Spring Sale 2020!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SPRING SALE!

Spring is here, and there's never been a better time to not go outside. Stay in this week and enjoy discounts on the DCUO essentials!

The following fan-favorite consumable items are 30% off throughout the sale:
    • Replay Badges
    • Respec Tokens (all)
    • Artifact XP Packs
    • Seal of Preservation Pack
    • Stabilizers

The US Spring Sale begins at 4AM PT on March 26, 2020, and ends at 11:59PM PT on April 1, 2020.
    The EU Spring Sale begins at 4AM GMT on March 26, 2020, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on April 1, 2020.
    • Like x 15
  2. Clawed Active Player

Any chance for an up coming sale for base and style items?
  3. niteravn Active Player

WTF. Can't anybody just be F'N HAPPY when we get something? Why does everybody always have to ask for more so say it is not enough. What a bunch of greedy people.

Mepps and Staff, thank you for the sale. Most of us were not expecting this til maybe Christmas but with most people stuck at home and being able to play more, this can help.
    • Like x 9
  4. NotHappy Active Player

Meh sales are always nice, but since many of us are now unemployed it just doesn't make much difference.
    • Like x 2
  5. myandria Item Storage

I understand your point but it is nothing to get too upset about. It is a waste of time to try to please all the people all the time; someone will always want more.

I'm waiting for someone to ask this, "Will there be a Double Artifact XP Weekend coming soon, since we now have the Artifact XP packs on sale?"

Wait for it...
  6. morbid007 New Player

Where is Clawed be ungrateful or greedy? It was a legit question he wasn't complaining.
  7. morbid007 New Player

That goes for everyone when the time comes and we can ask questions w/out being vilified for just asking then why post anything. People just want to be informed. If you start whining w/out merit don't say it but I like people to ask questions that's how you learn.
  8. Clawed Active Player

I was not complaining at all. Did I say one ill word? No!! All I asked was if there would be other sales. Calm down cowboy.
    • Like x 1
  9. MrPlumberman Active Player

The first rule of "the weekend that shall not be named" is we don't talk about said weekend !

A certain individual stated that each time we ask about said weekend bonus it will be delayed further. When people complained, the forums became a very difficult place to be for a short while. Those who eagerly await said weekend have learned to keep quite and be patient.
    • Like x 3
  10. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Totally, good idea- when are we getting the next double artifact xp weekend?
  11. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

12. Isif Committed Player

Yall know that "it" is probably going to be launched a week or so prior to Birds of Prey episode. Three new atrifacts are incoming and they need to have everyone empty their caches to keep folks playing after "said" weekend. That has always been the tactic. It would not be in their best interest to incorporate the two. My thoughts, of course.
  13. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

They didn't pull the double XP before they released the Metal 2 artifacts, but no one gave them praise for not making non-forumites use up all their saved Nth Metal then... but now we have a bunch of people back on the "The dev team is so malicious with artifact XP timing" train. Just be glad they do the double XP at all in the first place. They don't have to do it.
    • Like x 3
  14. Isif Committed Player

My thought is that they won't initiate said weekend after releasing new artifacts. It will probably be before. I really am hoping for an updated Tinfoil hat for myself and maybe couple for my Isis and Teekl pets.
  15. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

Nothing I have want or need for but thanks for helping those that need or want that stuff.
  16. Eve YouTuber

Awesome sale. Was able to get a lot of stuff I wanted. :)