Bonus Thanagarian Marks & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS THANAGARIAN MARKS!

Be a hero. Stay home. If you do, you will get DOUBLE Thanagarian Marks in Episode 36: Metal Part II this week. In case you haven't heard, Episode 37: Birds of Prey launches April 16, so now is the time to get caught up or pick up some of these hot new rewards.

Thanagarian Marks are the currency found in Episode 36: Metal Part II. These are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Metal Part II vendor.

This week – from Thursday, March 26, 2020, through Wednesday, April 1, 2020 – all players will receive double Thanagarian Marks when completing instanced and mission content in Metal Part II (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on (next) Thursday morning.

NEW METAL PART II REWARDS!

Seven new items will be added to the episode vendor for Metal Part II (Episode 36):
    • Tenth Metal Chroma Set
    • Blackout Construct Aura
    • Gotham Knight Hairstyle
    • Henchmen Uplink Device: Dawnbreaker Constructs
    • Green Lantern Orbital Strike
    • Yellow Lantern Orbital Strike
    • Red Lantern Orbital Strike
    These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game.

[IMG]
    Tenth Metal Chroma Set

[IMG]
    Blackout Construct Aura, Gotham Knight Hairstyle

[IMG]
    Henchmen Uplink Device: Dawnbreaker Constructs

[IMG]
    Red, Green, and Yellow Lantern Orbital Strikes
    • Like x 28
  2. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!!! I know my league mate will be really happy about that Nightwing hair :D
    • Like x 1
  3. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Finally some rewards that are worth to spend my Thanagarian Marks!
    • Like x 2
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Like Previous Added Rewards are there Also Added Feats?
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

"Henchmen Uplink Device: Dawnbreaker Constructs" at the moment they are the best visually of all existing Henchmens....
    • Like x 1
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

There are already feats for collecting and aura and a material. There might be an additional feat for the hair style.
    • Like x 2
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

My hardlight and ice toon are pleased with this.
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That ought to shut up the lantern fanboys for a bit (Just kidding, we all know they’re utterly insatiable) :p

Nothing here for me personally really, but I kind of expected that. Looking forward to seeing what others do with this stuff.
    • Like x 2
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

OMGGGGG, That Chroma & the orbitaaals, thank you!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Proxystar #Perception

The orbitals seem a little odd given the theme of the DLC, but I'm not complaining (or am I LOL), thanks for the additional rewards.
    • Like x 2
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

I guess the hairstyle is the same for female or male? Would love to have gorgeous Batwoman hairstyle insted another short hair.
    Very nice looking rewards overall, nothing fits my characters though lol
  12. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Cool, thanks :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

There was plenty of Lantern involvement - open world and the Alert, specifically. I used the green one in the Alert and found some art for the yellow one in doing so. I worked with Oceans to make a red lantern one and spruce up the other two, so we didn't leave any of the Lantern powerset peeps out in the cold.

And while one orbital strike in particular that didn't make it this time around, has uses in upcoming future content, in which it will likely be a reward. ;)
    • Like x 12
  15. El Steele New Player

Will the tenth metal chroma be a feat and will it be 400 marks?
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Source Wall Orbital...used in upcoming content...

Ambush Bug episode confirmed!

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Haha, all good, they do look nice, so good work on them :D
  18. xenothelm Active Player

TENTH METAL CHROMAAAAAA!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  19. Cozminot Level 30

A pure source energy orbital perhaps?
    • Like x 1
  20. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Hell Yeah! Been waiting on this chroma! I have 800+ darn thanny marks, oh what will i buy! Give us the precious tenth metal!

Thanks devs!