Fixed earth 3 source marks

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Time Beacon, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Time Beacon Active Player

I am CR 199 and able to enter Earth 3 Gotham, but I am unable to get source marks, so there is no reason to do the missions here
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The CR relevance for Earth 3 is 207-239. Is 199 your Equipped or Overall CR?
  3. Time Beacon Active Player

It was both. You can enter earth 3 gotham mission area at 197 but when you do the missions, you dont get Mark's due to the aforementioned 207 minimum
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That sounds like a bug, you shouldn't be able to enter before 207.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The minimum for rewards and to enter should be the same. We will check it out.
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This is funny. I asked a friend what she was up to last night as I know she was trying to grind out some CR and SP since returning a few weeks ago. She told me she was in E3 gotham. I said, 'great...let's run the Duo and get you the feats'. She said 'I can't...i'm only 203 CR'. I thought that sounded wacky, so I grabbed a 201 toon I have and sure enough....you could walk right in. I thought maybe the minimum had changed since I last looked....guess not. I know when it first came out Gotham Wastelands used to be this way...you could get into open world at like 80 or 81, but couldn't run anything other than the open world missions till 84. I think that's now changed.
  7. Time Beacon Active Player

I can do the open world missions and hand them in, but I do not get Marks or boxes