Do we have new pvp gear after all these years?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Z0PY, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Z0PY New Player

Hi, last time I played this game was in early 2016... (my IG name is NY if anyone remembers me)
    Do we have new gear now after all these years?
    did PVP receive some love after all this time?
    didn't they fix PVP yet?

How about the open world duels? is the pvp gear still stronger than the pve gear in 1v1 open world/duels?

I'm downloading the game... just a matter of minutes until i can play!

Are there any old USPC players still playing the game? I just left some months after we merged with PS server...

last question: did they merge XBOX and nintendo switch too? (I just saw they made the game available for nintendo switch too...)

THANKS
  2. Soul Dedicated Player

Hey NY, welcome back?

HoB mostly stopped playing on US, I think most of us are on EU but PvP wise only Legends are playable. Arenas are basically PvE against other players so there no longer is a competitive scene.

No new gear, no love, no hotfixes to any PvP instance, open world or other.

If you want a discord inv let me know. (It's not very active but you can find some of the old USPC players you run with there perhaps)
  3. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

You’re going to be really disappointed if you’re coming back to the game solely for pvp. I have faith that they’ll balance it soon though, considering that they’ve been listening to the community a lot recently
  4. Gromm865s Active Player

No faith in them fixing pvp. It's beyond broken at this point.
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yes however the stats from either are massively overshadowed by stats from artifacts, augments and even buff trinkets in utility belt. If you have 101 gear but are just starting to level your artifacts and augments, you’ll get destroyed by someone in PVE gear (auto converted to 96 pvp) with maxed augments and 120+ artifacts.