Hardlight or rage?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tswayyy, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Tswayyy New Player

I want to be really good at pvp and pve but i just think hard light has better animations but i feel rage is more dominant :( pls help
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You answered hour own question. You like HLs animations more so go HL.
  3. Chia Death Well-Known Player

First I'd recommend tempering your expectations regarding PvP- unless you're talking about 2v2 or dueling in the HoD/watchtower you won't see much PvP (at least my experience on US PC/PS). Rage would probably do better though as being a tank power you can usually just outlast others.
    The big difference is that hard light has the controller support role and rage has the tank support role- if you're not in damage role, which you could stay in all the time. But tanks usually have an easier time finding a group (as long as you know your stuff).
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

you tell us... one is tank one is controller. what do you wanto do?
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I agree with Chia Death, to an extent, basically that pvp is practically dead.
    If you wanna be great at pvp, you need to convince people to play pvp.
  6. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Nobody plays controller role in arenas lmao
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

i know dont know why i didnt see that part of the sentence, i saw hardlight or rage. thats all[/quote]
  8. Koolguy1609 New Player

I'll give you a straight forward answer... go rage. I've used both and I love rage for pvp and I don't mind the animations in pve. (also tanking is nice)