Krypton armor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jensu, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

[IMG]

this armor right here from the Man of Steel movie ( my personal favorite DCEU flim) needs to be in the game, anyone else want to see more Krypton styles in the game
    • Like x 1
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While there's always the possibility of seeing more Kryptonian styles in the game, there's a behind-the-scenes reason why the Batman v. Superman Swag Bags were only in the Marketplace for a short while, and were pulled suddenly, with no warning, never to return. Warner Brothers Studio, the Rights Holder for the DCEU movies, rather suddenly rescinded the rights for this game to use styles from the movies and demanded they be permanently removed from the game's Marketplace, never to return.

So I imagine there'll be a 6-foot blizzard on the planet Mercury before we ever again see any styles from the DCEU movies. :rolleyes:
  3. Jensu Well-Known Player

doesn't have to be from the movies, i just want more Krypton styles in the game, we have alot of batman theme styles with more most likely coming in the next episode
  4. Brit Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

They could always pull from the comic books for inspiration.

Though honestly, aside from the WB fancy Kryptonian emblems, these styles don't look too different from a lot of the existing armored styles.