Ominar Syn rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MsTickle Fate, Mar 7, 2020.

1. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Where are these new items and accessories? They don't seem to be on any of the Thanagar vendors. Do they just drop randomly, or are they earned by feats, or what? Where can we get this new accessory or other items, and what are the other items?

Or did I miss all this being explained? Apologies, if so.
  2. zor ile Well-Known Player

drops from the bounty
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Random Drops from the bounty when you defeat it, you don't have to be unlocked though which is the good thing. I've already got the Thanagarian henchmen, they're probably one of the better ones in terms of their potential damage output plus they give 10% bonus damage in metal 2 if you're into these sorts of things.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrPlumberman Active Player

Just have to be blessed by the RNG gods. Did the 25 times feat on 2 separate characters and only got 2 base items.
    • Like x 3
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Indeed you do, to be fair I usually don't get these sorts of things directly as drops either :(
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Killed him 26 times, only got a base item.
    • Like x 1
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

41 kills, got 4 base items.
    • Like x 1
  8. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Over 50 times, and no item drops from Synn for me. My good luck with Monitor Energies has caught up to me. LOL! ^_^
    • Like x 1
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

10. nawanda Loyal Player

28 kills, got the accessory.

Done DC alert over 100 times, zero pet trinkets.

Swings and roundabouts.
    • Like x 1
  11. Brit Loyal Player

30ish kills. Got henchmen and 1 base item. Seems pretty consistent with what other people are saying.
    • Like x 1
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

4 Kills and got 1 base item....so RNG is RNG
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I have got 1 kill, and I got the henchmen uplink today. And the silly thing is I got my kill on Thursday... today I was just running past doing my dailies (Blood in, blood out), and *bang!* I suddenly had a henchman uplink device in my inventory. :D
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Aaaaaaand just like that the Thanagar open world is like a ghost town because everyone spammed it the day it came out. Every time I log in with my mains or my alts and warp to Thanagar I see maybe three other toons in a phase and a Nth Metal Golem no one wants to touch. I still haven't gotten the rare loot drops from the Golem despite hitting it 77+ times. Still haven't gotten the Syn rare drops despite hitting it 50+ times. But will I be able to now? I shout out in Shout, Versus and LFG for Golem/Syn but no one wants in on that action.
    • Like x 1
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

There’ll be people doing it tomorrow just to get the weekly marks. Should be plenty of groups doing it all day long.
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah for resets tomorrow there'll be some who log in on prime hours do the bounty, one and done and by late Saturday evening maybe even by Friday night it'll be harder to get people to participate on the Thanagar open world bounties. That's not my point. I want the rare drops on my mains. I also need my alts when they go do their dailies are able to get the Bounties too. It seems like with work, school and other games it's really hard to achieve that unless you camp out on DCUO on Thursday for eight hours during the peak times of play. Plus the population this weekend won't be as high as last weekend unless it's a really good Bonus weekend which hasn't been announced so far.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

i got the Accessory as soon as the final feat popped did not thoroughly read and thought it would give me a feat (right after seeing its 100+ mill in broker ) so i thought it has to be a feat attached for a dumb accessory to be 100 mill lol nope.....missed out on 100 mill i coulda used for collections for a dumb USELESS cosmetic....
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So far I've killed him over 125 times ( got the feat on all accounts) 250+ times if you include the fact that I had 2 toons grouped each and every kill. I've gotten about 6 or 7 of the banner base items, 1 of the Nth Metal box base items and 0 of the fancy things. This is by far the worst drop rate of the recent 'big boy' bounties. I've gotten piles of the void orbitals, a handful of the Metal Man bat henchmen and many of the auras dropped there. Synn is very stingy in comparison.
  19. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Multiple bounties are not good additions to content in my opinion. Having one as a weekly bounty is fine, and the weekly missions like the giant pod and shogg demon in JLD were cool because they functioned similar to the bounties but without spam feats associated with them. The 25 count on Onimar Synn isn't too bad, but especially with the long wait time and people already fed up with the spam feat for the golem there really was a rush to get it done asap. It's not impossible because of the lower count- getting in 3 a week right after reset is realistic and that should have you there in about 2 months.
    • Like x 1