Currently, the new Electricity Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Black Jaq, Jul 29, 2017.

1. AD Leo Well-Known Player

No buffs no sc.
  2. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I'll see what 60 secs looks like when I get off.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup that’s around the same might as me. I don’t like 10 second parsers for that reason. They are inaccurate for showing dps but good for showing min potential and max potential. If a power is able to maintain 60 second parsers than you should always opt out to do them. However when ever you can’t, try to do 30 second parsers. Atm I’m able to maintain my power bar using my loadout without any troll around at all. The highest 60 second parsers I have done was 99k dps.
    • Like x 2
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’ll double check my average right now when I get on and I’ll come back and post it here
  5. Liightmare dc Active Player

what’s your rotation? I'm at 58k might and I can’t get my parser that high. also what artifacts are you running?
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I double checked and my parsers average out at 92k
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Using: arc, Tesla ball, genesis, ecute, heat vision, circuit breaker

Rotation:
    Arc > Tesla > genesis > arc > HV >
    Arc > Tesla > ecute > arc > HV >
    Repeat

It takes a few seconds to get up rev up but does great aoe. Also, the for artifacts I use solar amp, transformation, and strat.

It does do low damage when the adds die out because electric struggles with low adds.
    • Like x 1
  8. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I got 97k using the standard AOE LO at 59.7k might. Surprised you use Ecute over Voltaic Blast.
  9. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Ahh the dots.
  10. AD Leo Well-Known Player

You hit on an interesting view about the 60 vs 10's. I used Solar/Stone/Strat and was able to do 96k and get two full 60 sec parsers. 92k on the first 96k on the 2nd with about 20% of the bar still there.
  11. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I have wondered about using Voltaic Bolt for Arc to get another dot even though the way rotation is setup it would overwrite it every 3 seconds but if you're knocked out of your rotation there would always be realistically two dots going for a min of 9 secs. Even if you go down.
  12. Apolloin Well-Known Player

So this is the new meta loadout?
  13. Apolloin Well-Known Player

What loadout are you using if you don’t mind me asking?
  14. Mazahs Loyal Player

I would disagree with this statement.
    In instances most fights are done well before 60 seconds- You have to account for grouping of adds in hallways, new adds spawning in a boss fight etc... Bosses will last a long time in a fight so do ST parses to match, but groups of adds usually are not going to be around longer than 10-20 seconds. If a rotation has a "ramp up"time period, then parse #'s won't reflect real instance #'s

I'm 1000% psoitive that if I used EGEN, +Ecute+ voltaic bolt then tested my numbers would also be higher.
    If you do a set-up like that in raids then everything would be dead or at least 50% dead by the time you got the dots fully rolling.
  15. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I don't know I was throwing out a theory. I use the
    Arc
    Tesla Ball
    V Blast
    Arc
    EG
    V Blast
    Arc
    Ecute
    V Blast

I switch HV for Ecute for boss fights.
  16. L T Devoted Player

I've been using the above 'standard' load out but subbing heat vision for electrocute
    • Like x 1
  17. Apolloin Well-Known Player

What artifacts do you use?
  18. Mazahs Loyal Player

I believe the "standard loadout" for AOE would be similar to this
    EGEN , Arc , Tesla Ball, Vblast, Ecute, Circuit Breaker

Getting the DOT up first, PI with Arc then Tesla as much as possible for SC generation is key- Then moving thru your burst hits while Refreshing dots off cooldown. If you are using HV in the AOE loadout, you have Solar Amp above 160, however you are either losing out on one of the other artifacts - Trans would lose 20& crit chance & 30% crit mag, Strategist would lose tactical advantage with DOT , or Soul Cloak when Circuit Breaker is every electric DPS's best friend.

Personally I'm more a fan of having dual armory- Especially since very few times in game you are only fighting 1 boss & even then waves tend to come in of adds. Just my .02
  19. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I completely agree with what you said. However I do want to point out 1 thing.

When I test loadouts the 60 sec parsers is one of my testing parameters. This is how I do my testing.

1sec parsers: I use these to test the rev up time I take these numbers and see the parsers for 1 sec through to the 10th sec parser
    10 sec parsers: I use just the first 2 parsers which would be the time to kill for most standard adds.since the strat was introduced I’m not also starting to use these to test out min and max potential of loadouts to see the fluctuations within the build.
    30/60 sec parsers: I use these to get an accurate dps to compare to my other power sets
    After combat: I use these while in instances or open world to test time to kill within different groups.

So to get average dps I always rely on 30/60 sec parsers to get as accurate as I can while smoothing out as much of the rng as I can. Might be a little excessive testing but I like having information lol
    • Like x 1
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’m not a fan of vbolt. For aoe arc will do more damage because of how it splits. I haven’t tested it for ST but worth trying out. Thou I wouldn’t hold my breath on it lol