Currently, the new Electricity Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Black Jaq, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Thanks! Electricity is a great power again since the revanp and PftT is very viable. Enjoy.
    • Like x 1
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Just curious as to what everyone is using for heals. So far my normal LO is working fine but tbh I have been doing the event stuff. CR now is 247 (started at 191 about 2 weeks ago so not bad). I have been healing fine for what I have run with but thought I would get some current LO to compare mine with. I also looked at the 1st page to see the changes so I now have that info. I am glad that Arc was not changed but I did not know about the bio interaction so finding out that has changed is good. I knew something was off with it and now I know what lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Since Group Transducer was nerfed a bit, I see less of a need to make it our primary focus. I still go with the basic, BS, AL, Galvanize. That's our bread and butter anyway. I feel like a safety net focus can be a good way to play if you want and just add Recover, Biocapacitor, and Flux, subbing in Electrogenesis for Biocapacitor for alerts.

You can also use Pheromone Bloom for a SC build with Scrap and EoG that you get healing from and use more frequently that GT. That's a newer meta since some content now has an element that ignores shield mitigation, like Spindrift Manta boss.
    • Like x 1
  4. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Thanks
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

I've switched mine up a bit now with Page of Destiny with Recover as it's now a better form of Bio-Capacitor
    I use Arc, Surge, Recover, Flux, Galv and Group Transducer.

Thinking about doing some testing on Eburst vs Galvanize vs Arc.
    In a room with a bunch of adds spread out, Arc lightning can be a healer killer since it can travel so far and grab aggro if a tank doesn't have them.
    • Like x 1
  6. AD Leo Well-Known Player

Yeah I'm kinda wondering if EBurst might be a better option than Bio Cap since distance if I read it correctly isn't an issue anymore. Maybe a setup like
    1. Recover
    2. Galvanize (I have Strat at 200)
    3. EBurst
    4. EG
    5. Bio Surge
    6. Flux/Bloom

Or Arc and moving everything down removing current #6. Idk I'm kinda giddy to try them out though.
  7. L T Devoted Player

I haven't looked at this since destiny first hit test, but at that point the safety net heal from bio cap was significantly larger than page of destiny's. Has that changed?
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Bburst is a decent heal. I like it for when things are spread out. For example the Batman who laughs elite fight.
  9. Mazahs Loyal Player

It heals at 45% vs 40 & 8vs4man
    Its drawback is 450 power, longer cool down and only stays active for 30 seconds.

Bio-Cap "used to be amazing". Cast it 2x cover whole group for 2 minutes..
    After revamp not nearly as good
  10. L T Devoted Player

Yeah it heals at a higher threshold, but the burst heal it gave, when I tested, was quite a bit stronger than a maxed out page of destiny heal.
  11. Apolloin Well-Known Player

What artifacts should I be focusing on for electric might dps? For single target I have been using Strat, trans, and solar. For aoe I have been using cloak, trans, and Strat. Is there a better combo? Thanks
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I think that's a strong set up. Any other deviation from this (EoG, Philosopher's Stone) just amounts to splitting hairs IMO.
  13. Apolloin Well-Known Player

Thanks because there has been debates especially here on the forums about best in slot artifacts and some suggest that my setup is suboptimal. I am just curious to what other electric pftT dps are using
  14. L T Devoted Player

What are you running single target? If you're using circuit breaker I'd keep soul cloak.
    • Like x 1
  15. Apolloin Well-Known Player

I’d have to get rid of either Strat or transformation card. My single target artifacts are Strat, trans, and solar.
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

For aoe I do like your set up. Trans/strat works so well with electric. I do use solar just for the extra might but getting extra sc back especially for electric is never a bad idea.

For ST solar is pretty much the best artifact. Start is not the best for ST because there is only one target that can ever have the dot active on. And since you can’t proc the strat on someone who already had it it makes it good but not great. Soul cloak would fit there but so would the La Mort card. But at the end of the day it’s just splitting hairs like black jaq said.
    • Like x 1
  17. Black Jaq Devoted Player

And really it all boils down to the fight. True single target, I agree that Scrap would be better but for the current content when you have adds and multiple bosses out in PC it might be a wash.
  18. AD Leo Well-Known Player

I'm curious to know what kind of parsers guys are getting on 8 targets as 75% of the action has more than 4 targets at any given time. Electric should be top 2 challenging Nature and Precision in this dlc.
  19. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If I remember correctly I’m pushing 90k dps on 8 targets using 60 second parsers without buffs
    • Like x 1
  20. AD Leo Well-Known Player

How much might you got?
    I haven't done 60 sec but on like 4 10's I'm getting 88k-104k depending on crits. That was at about 58.5k might