Oracle's Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Oracle's Time Capsule

Oracle will soon be calling up the Birds of Prey and YOU in Episode 37: Birds of Prey. Get ready for the big day with Oracle's very own Time Capsule! This capsule, like all Time Capsules, can be unlocked with Stabilizers or purchased directly in the Marketplace. Stabilizers can be earned in-game or purchased in the Marketplace.

If you’re looking to learn more about how to get, open, and use a Time Capsule - or what is in previous Time Capsules - check out our helpful guide!

Please Note: Oracle's Time Capsule and its contents cannot be traded cross-platform.

Oracle's Gear Styles

Oracle herself, Barbara Gordon, created a humanoid robot - you know, just in case. And it is this robot that the new Combat Protocol gear style is inspired-by. Take the most advanced technology on the planet out for a spin with your very own suit. The Enhanced version of this style is battle reactive, meaning it bursts with energy while you are in combat.

Remember, you will receive a random gear piece as a choice in your loot selection window for each Oracle's Time Capsule you open. When consumed, the gear will become level-appropriate to your character. The Enhanced version of the gear will also appear in the loot selection window, and when consumed will also become level-appropriate to your character.

[IMG]

Oracle's Collection Rewards

Complete three collections for Birds Of Prey-inspired rewards. Put on Dove's mask, Hawk's legendary cape, or channel your own inner hacker with the Network Infiltrator accessory.

These styles are earned through collections, which will appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Oracle's Time Capsule.

[IMG]

Oracle's Birds of Prey Emblems

The Birds of Prey are a team, but each of Oracle's closest friends keep to their own style most of the time. This Time Capsule features eight new emblems inspired by characters that have answered the call as the Birds of Prey, along with eight more Enhanced versions. These will randomly appear as a choice in the loot selection window for each Oracle's Time Capsule you open.

Emblems:
    • Oracle
    • Huntress
    • Black Canary
    • Misfit
    • Manhunter
    • Big Barda
    • Birds of Prey
    • Plus, Enhanced versions!

[IMG]

Extras

Each capsule opened has a chance to reward the special Harlequin Chroma Pack. Opening the pack will provide a set of chromas inspired by Harley Quinn! Plus, take home the Orbital BOP Uplink Device and rain down Harley's vengeance on your enemies. The device becomes available after opening 15 Oracle's Time Capsules.

[IMG]

AVAILABLE February 20, 2020!

Oracle's Time Capsule will launch on February 20, 2020. Log in and unlock yours!

Thoughts? Questions? Join the discussion below.
    • Like x 9
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 2
  3. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

We really just want no feats associated with the time capsules.
    • Like x 6
  4. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Fine, there will be 5.1 feat points in the next capsules. :rolleyes:

Now watch... next time capsule will not have any feats tied to it. The next couple after wont either. Then we will see threads "Could you please put feat points back in time capsules? Im not spending any money until they are put back in!!!!!!!" rinserepeat
    • Like x 1
  5. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Honestly, I would love for the Ultra rare item, in this case, the Harley Chroma, should just be a rare item, with no feat attached. It's just my opinion, but I'm sure it will be over looked.
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

From those informations one can come to the conclusion that the changes were made just for the purpose of observation, if so why not just remove the feats from next time capsule for observation purpose as well?
    • Like x 4
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Right now the PC cost for items are about 2 to 3 times greater than the Play Station comparison. The trade restriction is negatively affecting the PC community.
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Was on for about an hour just now, and not a single person trying to sell the Harley chroma on PC side. I really don’t recall seeing a seller at all except the first day (and they were wanting 9 billion).

Doesn’t even matter if you build up the money now - you can’t buy it. We’ve gone from prohibitive inflation during the glitch to now just a dead feat.

This is the delicate balance of a time capsule. You keep opening knowing you can sell enough stuff to eventually buy what you miss. That’s been short circuited now. No reason to keep opening and building up the money - you’re working towards nothing.
  9. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yesterday I managed to buy the chroma off the broker for 999, 999, 999. That was the only time I saw it in there since the new TC came out, lol.
  10. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So as of Today, i looked at my uncompleted feat list and checked for the Harlequin Chroma feat. However it seems to be gone.

If this is intended... THANK YOU! :)
  11. Reverse Sentry Active Player

12. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

New feat: Open 5 Oracle's Time capsules or collect a Harlequin Chroma

So its 99,9% intended.

I already opened 15 before the feat was added and the feat didnt unlock automatically - but idm Opening 5 additional ones with this Change being implemented.
  13. Elusian Crowd Control

So now apply this to the previous capsule ^^
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

yikes,thats a lot of cash :eek: On eu side I got it for 280 mill wich I was ok with.
  15. DBDropper New Player

Is the gear not stacking from the time capsule intended?
    I normally save a few sets of gear from time capsules but inventory will become an issue
    I’m refraining from opening anymore until it’s fixed if a bug.
  16. Caroline Dedicated Player

Tbh, the PC side isn't even that greedy, however a lot of PS friends told me that the people from that platform are trying to sell it above 2 bil.
    • Like x 1
  17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yep.. it's gone crazy. stupid stupid prices. I got one on the first day the capsule was released & flogged it off for about 500 million, which was about 250 - 300 million cheaper than the next one up. since then, it's gone stark raving crackers. but, then again, what are we to expect? they'll never learn.
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

And yet PS players always blame the PC side for the prices (even though PS always had higher prices, even before the PC/PS server merge).
    • Like x 1
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

Eh, already used to it. If that was the only thing they were blaming us for..... :rolleyes:
  20. Vicious Well-Known Player

I had no idea that the cross-platform limitations on these capsules were removed and that PC and PS players could finally trade these items with each other. Thanks so much to the devs for finally enabling it.
    • Like x 1