Bonus Currency Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Currency Weekend!

With under a month left of winter, these stay-indoors weekends will soon have come and gone. Take advantage, because Episode-specific currencies are doubled through Sunday!

This weekend – from Thursday, February 27, 2020, through Sunday, March 1, 2020 – all players will receive DOUBLE currency rewards in two of our most recent episodes: Justice League Dark (Daemohedrons) and Metal Part I (Dark Metal Coins).

These currencies are primarily used to unlock episode-specific gear and rewards.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning. Excludes Metal Part II (Thanagarian Marks).
    • Like x 13
  2. Vicious Well-Known Player

Yet another week without 2x Artifact XP :(
    • Like x 3
  3. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

We just had one less than 6 months ago. Are you wanting a monthly 2x Artifact XP weekend or...
    Currently it seems to be once a year, which is reasonable.
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Double XP occurs twice last year and in 2018 it happened a staggering four times in one year. However, that was before they put XP on the Marketplace. The last double XP we had was right at 6 months ago (September 5th, 2019) so it is almost time. Especially since we will be getting new artifacts in the next episode (in April). Daybreak likes to do the double XP right before new artifacts come out so people dump their stored XP into old Artifacts.
    • Like x 5
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I usually roll my eyes at the people who complain every week that that week isn't double artifact xp weekend but it is certainly about that time.
    • Like x 3
  6. Vicious Well-Known Player

I roll my eyes at the complainers too but I really did think this was the week we were going to get it, lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

I wouldn't blame them for never doing nth metal weekends anymore. Myself I have around 100 stacks on each toon 5 toons. If they do a nth metal weekend. There will be another economy issue. Because a stack of 99 metal cache goes for 900mil on a nth metal exp weekend. If u want to talk about a system that wasn't given much thought. it's defiantly the way we get exp for artifacts. A great way to make the money cap in one weekend
  8. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Super cool thanks!
  9. Isif Committed Player

Doesn't it usually happen the weeks before new artifacts? So to tempt you to empty your Nth caches before the release of the the new shinies.
  10. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Every time someone asks about bonus artifact xp, we push it back a week.
    • Like x 26
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

Wish you all did same about artifacts ranks
    • Like x 3
  13. Wildcat Committed Player

Can we get some bonus artifact xp?

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Vicious Well-Known Player

Hahaha, brilliant response.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Jolly good sir! I laughed.

P.s about that bonus artifact xp :D

Oh thanks for bonus marks
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I want ice cream! Are we there yet?
  17. Clothez Active Player

I was gonna say we are already aware you people don't care what your community wants, no need to rub it in, but i might get roasted with sarcastic remarks. Lol
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  19. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

:);):p
  20. Jensu Well-Known Player

well this weekend, will help Jensu get his OP Neck
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.