Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I would like the female version of Dresden 7 to be able to have emblems. Why is it the male version can but not the female? I have a villain toon that's a Punisher-y version of Babs, so I'm super excited for all this Oracle stuff and would love to put that emblem on her!
    • Like x 1
  2. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Anything Legion.
  3. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I'd like Normal, Rounded, Short, and Short-Rounded (new) capes with the ability to show off our emblems, please? We have so many neat emblems (especially the more recent ones), and so few (if any) capes allow us to have emblems on them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

I know, but I also meant to have the face covered so we can use some of the masks that have an open face not showing skin but spandex.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

All chest pieces able to hold Emblem.
    All gear pieces with Emblems already should have a version without. (ex. lantern, bat styles)
    Booster Gold Bracers
    Battle damage gear (zombie'esque)
    Dr. Fates waste style (metal style from original Fate look)
    Allow all slimline styles to have a "sleeveless" option
    New Animal skins (Beastiamorphs). add Bear, Gorilla, tiger, etc. Let's be honest, the animal skins we have to choose from are shameful
    • Like x 1
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The one where styles with emblems already attached. The Devs have said any style that is a literal copy of a character (like Lantern, Bat, or Donna Troy) must have the emblem attached do to copyrights and contracts and the like.
    All the gear pieces without emblems, I agree need the option. Also agree that we need more sleeveless styles and Booster bracers.
    • Like x 1
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What about Flint from Stormwatch? That sleeveless style would be great in my opinion.
  8. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

And still no Killer Crocs head available to players, even though they promised to add it... =/
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

We’re also overdue for a alien head as well
    • Like x 1
  10. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i would like to see a new nightwing or new green arrow costume or a heatwave costume .a blue betle costume
    • Like x 1
  11. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

With the summer event looming on the horizon, I will ask this again:
    Can we get the pirate boots on both feet like this image I photoshoped?
    Can't be that difficult, just mirror the object, right?
    [IMG]
  12. DR MANFATTAN! New Player

This is ridiculous, they literally just have to swap a character model there's no way it's that hard
  13. Kuno Loyal Player

I want Hawkgirl chest piece style for next extra rewards in Metal II.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could we get Shiva's hair? And Raven's?
  15. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

Belt and boots as well, allows the devs to put the chest in without needing to mar it with a emblem slot. Gloves are basically the Corrupted Talons from the Episode 18 collection Bringing The Dark To Light. Slight texture differences on the inner forearms but their the same model.
    • Like x 2
  16. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

We could use either a remodel of the Plant Style boots for female characters, or a new set of Plant based boots that better match the female model bottoms and top. As is they are currently too bulky to match the styles on the female models. Same with the hands but personally those aren't 100% needed IMHO. Boots however are kinda necessary.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And this one's reported to the Admins as a duplicate post! We've talked about this repeatedly! If I were one of the Devs, you could not pay me enough money to make that style at this point! :mad:

For Drokk's sake, you can probably make a reasonable facsimile with some creative use of existing Head and Face styles, but now, I'ma just keep those ideas to myself! :p
    • Like x 4
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oh sorry I didn't realise you were a developer, my bad.

On a serious note, if all they had to do was a literal straight swap of the models then don't you think they would have done that? The fact it's not done means that it's a lot more work than what it appears on the surface.
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

This is the last time I won’t post it again I promise I never break promises I just wanted them to See it one last time
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What do you know Jack. I reported it also and was scrolling down to post the same reply you did when I saw your post.
    • Like x 3