Hand auras as accessories

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stanktonia, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Can we get auras such as the rune hand auras and those akin to it categorized as accessories so we can wear them with our actual full body auras. I’m assuming it’s possible because the new binary code accessory is placed on the hands, and we can wear our full body auras with them
    • Like x 13
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That would be a nice option to have. :)
    • Like x 5
  3. Walvine Well-Known Player

Agree all (MODULAR) aura should be moved to accessory slot .
    • Like x 5
  4. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I hope the devs see this, because this has to be somewhat feasible since we have this in the game now, via the new hand accessory
    • Like x 4
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

I think a better idea, so that conflicts between auras/accessories you may want to wear wont happen, is that they should make it possible to equip more than one modular aura or accessory. Make it a sort of check box kind of thing.

Also as a side note, I wish they would stay consistent with what color slot in our color table they want to use for an accessory, or just make it all affected by the colors in the accessory slots itself and not our overall color slots. I can't say the number of times I've found myself frustrated with that.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I had said as much back when they created the accessory slot and changed the helper halo to an accessory. I was surprised they didn't convert the runic hand auras as well.
    • Like x 3
  7. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Ok, so it’s probably just an oversight rather than being something that isn’t achievable
  8. Cyro Committed Player

Agreed, would also love to see the firefly aura changed to an accessory
    • Like x 2
  9. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Modular auras, even eye effects would be nice as accessories. I use a bandana and would be cook to have fiery eyes or something at the same time because both are currently under the face tab
    • Like x 3
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It's definitely achievable as far as re-coding an item from the aura category as an accessory. However, as it what difficulties there may be regarding any kind of overlay or interference that may result from simultaneously equipped auras and accessories, there may be issues there.
    • Like x 1
  11. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Also add the Bat Swarm & Shimmering Amity auras. These consist of particles that float around the body. They are more accessory-like than aura-like.

Shoulder auras also since they're localized: Killer Frost, Starro Spore, Heart Ribbon
    • Like x 4
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

This may all give a hint as to what the next Resurgence Mega cap will include.

Power set accessories?