The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Question. What chest style is this?

It doesn't have material applied from what I know.
    It has an "S" emblem, so it's doesn't seem like Kryptonian from Survival Mode.
    But it's also not exactly a Kryptonian Commander because it has glowing shining effect like SM one which is not really visible on screenshot.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a few of my prototipes batsuits[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's the generic SM one that was introduced in year two of the FoS survival mode. Year one has the III in the logo area instead of an S and comes in Iron, Bronze etc. Year two put the S back in and removed all the metallic texturing but kept the glowy bits and gave it a chance to drop in either every round or every second round of that SM. Tbh I wish they had just kept the S gone since, y'know, I don't really want that on my villain.
    • Like x 2
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Ah okay I see, thank you very much. :) Didn't know there was a version with "S" emblem too.
    • Like x 1
  5. Rainnifer Committed Player

I see, that stinks. It was a cool effect. Would be nice if some hand auras could look more like that.
    • Like x 2
  6. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh yeah, I forget about that style. Looks awesome, thanks for the replies guys. :D
  7. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'm not positive, but I think that's from the Spectre leveling missions, right before you hit level 30. You're in downtown Metropolis, and you have to talk to some members of the.....group of hero wizards, whatever that faction is called....and they put a enchantment on you so you can fight some big reaver looking guys.
  8. Stardazer Committed Player

You're a beauty! Thank you.
    Guess I have to wait until the summer seasonal.
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Warming up ;)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my johny quick cosplay
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Dawnbreaker. Nuff Said. ;)
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried my batman 1989 with damaged lantern helmet and black neon material ;)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, let's try this one again...

I was really excited to get the new Dark God Wings for my alien GL Worsel of Velantia... the extra arms would've been a great fit for this character...

[IMG]

...until I saw what happens when a character with these wings lands:

[IMG]

I'm not sure why the Devs responsible for this style thought it was a good idea to have them just stick straight out behind a standing character, while still being unfurled at their full wingspan, but there is a definite reason why virtually all of the other wings in the game fold down more compactly when a character's standing, rather than flying. Not only is it more true to life for creatures that have wings, but it also makes the character take up less space in crowded common areas such as the Safe Houses and the HQs.

We already have a noticeable problem with some players intentionally using obnoxiously large styles and accessories, along with obnoxiously large pets, and large area effect spells/powers, to draw lots of attention to themselves in the Safe Houses and HQs. But at the same time, their extra large hit boxes also crowd out the characters of other players.... not that those players care, mind you.

Since I go out of my way to NOT be like that, I guess it's back to the Runed Gargoyle Wings for me. At least they fold down fairly compactly when my character isn't flying:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Now if I could only get that pesky Demon's Tail Waist Style to drop on one of my characters sometime this decade! :(
  15. Jensu Well-Known Player

16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I think this new chest really helped my robot style. Now to continue hope for a head that doesn't look like I'm a robot wearing a helmet.[IMG]
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And what do you have against robots wearing helmets to protect their noggins? It works for Stel of Grenda, Poozer! :p
    • Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

lol A good point.
    My program just doesn't understand the point. Are we wearing the helmets to protect ourselves? Because the helmet is made from the same material as my body. Are we doing it to hide our--what is it the humans call them--"secret identities"? Because we are robots. I'm sure even these humans would be able to recognize me, notice I'm the exact same robot just wearing a helmet. :)
  19. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Seriously? No one?

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1) AWESOME!

2) I was playing Borderlands 3 the last couple nights. And I wasn't planning on making Dove, anyway. I knew someone that was a bigger fan of the character would do her justice. ;)