Water based consumable?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Original Empress, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Original Empress Well-Known Player

I've been looking around and there does not appear to be a WATER based damage consumable.
    Electricity has shock inducer
    Gadgets and munitions have several they can split between them.
    Fire napalm atomizer and so on and on.
    Am I missing something? Is there a water based consumable?
  2. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Formula of Crushing. Water uses Crush PI, same as Earth.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Interactions
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

As said before you use formula of crushing. However I don’t think they are worth a utility slot.
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Better to get the verum artifact and let the pet do PI.
  5. Original Empress Well-Known Player

Granted but what if I wanted to initiate a different PI, say, with Electricity or Ice. Perhaps an electrocution or some sort of hypothermia.
  6. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Not sure why you want to initiate another PI for another power? Most people who know their power, will already have something in their loadout to initiate their own PI, not only that, I'm pretty sure that the PI would only work for you. I think they got rid of being able to use other players' PI long ago. Meaning as water, electrified pi would be useless for you, and useless for an electric dps in your group.
  7. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Crushing is all you get, just like nature- and nature actually has it's own debuff (poison spores).
  8. Original Empress Well-Known Player

"Not sure why you want to initiate another PI for another power? Most people who know their power, will already have something in their loadout to initiate their own PI, not only that, I'm pretty sure that the PI would only work for you. I think they got rid of being able to use other players' PI long ago. Meaning as water, electrified pi would be useless for you, and useless for an electric dps in your group."

Well that sucks. Used to be a gadgets player could capitalize on an electrified enemy...
    Shame.