Metal Part II New Vendor Rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, Feb 12, 2020.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

400 marks for a chroma? Wtf

Only 1 star feat?

Is it even account bound
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

So it's the dark flame or umbral aura how lovely
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

400 marks for three Chromas. That's 133 marks per material, that's fair.
  4. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

It looks nothing like either of these.

2. The animation is falling down
  5. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Agree to disagree I guess to you it may look like a brand new aura to me it looks like the umbral aura
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

Both will be set to account bound after an incoming hotfix (not sure when that will make it to Live but it will be there).

To be clear, this hotfix will affect any existing or future purchased material that you may want to trade to another character on your account but if you choose to apply the chroma or material then it will no longer be tradeable (which is true for any material applied).

The Chroma box and each chroma in the box will be account bound as well.
    • Like x 5
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I think you can also get the feat by buying the Dead Water Material for half as many marks.
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Sure you can disagree. But facts are facts. The animations are different. The only thing they have in common is the color black.
  9. SekretVillain Loyal Player

As I said in previous post, agree to disagree:)
  10. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Since the devs are in here. Just want to say the new rewards are sweet. Good job. Appreciate the new stuff always.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's an upside down Umbral.
    • Like x 2
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

well, I bought a bunch of hoods, wings, & auras, & flogged them off on the broker. & as happy as I am to see chromas finally making an appearance on a vendor, I'm gonna be passing. I'm not paying 400 marks for it. if it was the Royal Black Chroma, yeah, totally, or even if it was a Royal Chroma set & you got to choose which colour, but that there, in my opinion, is a danged ugly looking chroma. I mean, if I ever invent a character called Chrysanthemum Man or Cherry Blossom Boy, I'll be on it, but, as it stands, naaaaah. . .
    • Like x 1
  13. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Why didnt you guys give us the 10th metal material you get on toon in Dark Multiverse raid after hitting cog on hawkman! That is worth some replays in my opinion!:mad:
    • Like x 2
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

Since there are no more bonus currency weekends with vendor updates for Metal Pt 2 I guess we'll never get the chance to.

Oh... wait... ;)
    • Like x 15
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We traditionally get 2 episode vendor updates with new rewards. This is the first for Metal II....
    • Like x 3
  17. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

yeah...just seems like they want folks to blow marks on this before the good stuff comes...but they won’t get me..lol! Just hope it isn’t 400 marks..that is insane!:oops::eek:
    • Like x 1
  18. Rainnifer Committed Player

I have a strong feeling that it will be 400 marks as well.
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep. The first set of rewards is a mix of hit and miss styles. The second set of rewards is usually the better styles.
    I like it this way, it makes people who may have "finished" the episode come back and play again.
    • Like x 1
  20. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Nah, they'll just spam event mode.
    • Like x 1