Metal Part II New Vendor Rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

New additions:
    [IMG]
    • Cursed Coral Chroma Set - 400 Thanagarian Marks. Not tradable.
    • Dead Water Material - 200 Thanagarian Marks. Not tradable.
    • Dead Water Aura - 150 Thanagarian Marks. Tradable.
    • Dark God Wings - 100 Thanagarian Marks. Tradable.
    • Dark God Hood - 100 Thanagarian Marks. Tradable.
    • Bat Signal Uplink Device - 50 Thanagarian Marks. Integrates when equipped.
    New feats (Styles - Theme Styles):
    [IMG]

Stuff is up on EU, will be on US after server restart. :)
    • Like x 7
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Can we get a shot at the dark water mat and aura look like? perty pleeze
    • Like x 1
  3. Rainnifer Committed Player

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that price for the Cursed Coral Chroma. Though I believe this will be the first time an actual chroma can be bought from a vendor correct?
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

The price on that coral chroma is insanity - just sayin'
    • Like x 9
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah I think so. Besides, Chroma Set actually has 3 materials, so that's cheaper in the end :D

I'm sure someone will make a video. :)
    I doubt I'm gonna buy that material especially since it's not even account bound, and I think it looks just like Drowned's Dead Water puddles which isn't too pretty to me.

Aura is this one on the left:
    [IMG]

It has sort of dripping down animation. Still thinking which character to give it to. :oops:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Rainnifer Committed Player

Yeah which makes sense about the price, though I don't see very big differences in the channels but it's alright.

Also wait, did you just say the dark water material is not account bound? Is everything not account bound or just that? Seems pretty crazy and very odd to me, everything in the past has at least been account bound. It could be a mistake hopefully.

That aura basically looks like a full black umbral aura to me, which I'm not complaining about.
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Dead Water material has "Cannot trade" tag in the vendor, so does the Chroma. Everything else is tradable.

[IMG] [IMG]

It is similar. But Dead Water has somewhat reddish tint and is flowing downwards, while Umbral Storm is blue and has upwards animation.
  8. Rainnifer Committed Player

Oof the Chroma too? If this is intended then it looks like I'm going to have to save a little while more.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I'm assuming they therefore can't even go in your shared bank, don't they usually say account bound? surely this isn't intended...

e.g.

[IMG]
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

I'll follow up with Red tomorrow. They should probably behave like the other materials if they don't already.
    • Like x 6
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  12. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

That initial reaction at 400 Thanagar marks.

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  13. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

I'm always down for a new hood. I'll have to check that out.
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The tenth metal that we all want will probably be a 400 mark chroma too, you can see that it affects each colour slot differently.
    • Like x 2
  15. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Can you check on or confirm if the 3 chromas, once opened, are account bound or untradable?

Thanks
    Reinheld
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*coughcough* Triple Thanagarian Marks Weekend! *coughcough* ;)
  18. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Yeah, it helps but 400 is still a ton for some of us who don't play as much- but then that's the point- the more you play the more stuff pu get
    • Like x 1
  19. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Can I just point out how that don't muddy the waters feat is officially shot now? Good luck to new players and since I won't have time in the alerts pour one out for the homies that passed away in the drowned fight.
  20. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Good grief, that cursed chroma costs more than the OP belt.
    • Like x 2