EoG Nature healer build

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Vulcanicmist, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Vulcanicmist New Player

Hey guys I was wondering if some of you long time Nature healer veterans can help me with a EoG nature healer loadout. At the moment I am a water healer main but I wanna try out Nature healing, my artis are EoG , scrap of cloak and Orb all max. I’m new to nature in general so would like help with a loadout that uses EoG and scrap to its potential. Thanks to whoever reads this and leaves any helpful advice and guides, really appreciated!
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Normal LO:
    Savage Growth - small heal + HoT
    Metabolism - group heal + HoT
    Cross Pollination - group heal + HoT
    Swarm Shield - four-man shield
    Flourish - spreads and refreshes HoTs
    Insectoid Form - SC

Insectoid LO:
    Savage Growth
    Metabolism
    Cross Pollination
    Swarm Shield
    Blossom - priority heal
    Return to Normal
  3. Vulcanicmist New Player

Thanks a lot for the reply, do you think I should trade in my orb for a trans card? From what I seen Orb doesn’t work that good for this build
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's up to you. Blossom is terrible without Orb in my opinion. I only use Blossom for emergency use, I'll spam either Meta or CP with their lower power cost.
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

Normal loadout

Savage growth
    Metabolism (group heals)
    Blossom (priority heal)
    Flourish (refresher)
    Shield
    Bug form

Bug form

Savage growth
    Metabolism
    Blossom
    Cross poll
    Flourish
    Return to normal

So I prefer a shield in my regular loadout. And to have cross pollen in bug form. Why? Well when your using the EOG your intention is for players to be near you in your circle field correct? Well how does cross poll work.. it heals everyone in range correct? Well when I pop my EOG and go into bug form everyone will be near me so I might as well use it in bug form where I can get the most out of it.

But it’s really up to you set it up the way you like. Nature healing is pretty simple lay your hots out and hit flourish to refresh and go to sleep
  6. Vulcanicmist New Player

Thanks for the help Loraxx and Gemii, Nature is really fun ^^. also what focus would ya recommend I spec into? Hybrid or superpower?
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

I personally do superpowered I only hybrid my troll
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I prefer Hybrid but I have a Superpower armory in case there's Controller issues.