Any tease for episode 37?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

I think we're all curious and It's long overdue we get a small tease... anything!
    for what it might be about. :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I'm down for a teaser as I am ready to be done with Metal Part II but I would be very surprised if we got one anytime soon. Metal Part II came out December 5th so we aren't even 2 months into it. Between the Anniversary Event and the V-Day Event coming up I imagine we will be going through a drought on a new Episode until like March-April time frame. I hope I'm wrong but if I'm not maybe we'll get a new SM to hold us over until then. If we do, I really hope it is a 8-man one this time around. The 4-man one just wasn't as fun as the old 8-man ones. All just ramblings on my part though! Who knows...maybe we'll get a teaser this week or next and I'm wrong on all accounts.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Wouldn't mind another SM... But I'm really curious about their plans for 2020 in general, cause It feels like nothing going to change or nothing is even happening right now :\
    • Like x 3
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Understandable. But to be fair, it could be that things are still settling a bit after the whole studio separation thing, it's tough to say for sure.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Oh I totally understand that. Hopefully they can share something with us soon to keep as in the know.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Con Dedicated Player

That's like 2 TCs away....

:cool:
  7. Awsome Well-Known Player

It is probably several months away, but like they did with dark, a screenshot to tease months in advance would be cool of them.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

3 months out from Metal II would be first week of February.
    With Anniversary event wrapping up and Valentines coming I tend to agree with Brice.

Especially with the restructure of DBG, I'd guess we are looking into early April for new content.
    I wouldn't mind a teaser in February or SM.
    • Like x 2
  9. Wildcat Committed Player

Some spoliers for next few episodes, enjoy :rolleyes:

[IMG]
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

11. Eve YouTuber

But we already had Justice League Dark. Birds of Prey does make sense tho.
    • Like x 1
  12. Wildcat Committed Player

JLD ep II

Birds of Prey is an upcoming movie - in cinemas - tomorrow
    • Like x 1
  13. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

First week of February Metal ll will of been out for 2 months. Not 3.
    • Like x 4
  14. Mazahs Loyal Player

Sorry yes, I miss-typed
  15. myandria Item Storage

Meh...

I can wait a few more months until the devs give any hints to new content. Just because Metal was practically back to back doesn't mean we should expect them to have an announcement for any new content any time soon.

Nope; not falling for that one. (*cough* Monthly Content Fail *cough*)

Since the devs now have their own "studio", I would like to hear more info/updates about content that hasn't been touched in a long time, such as legends and PVP in general. Will they try Survival Mode again or will they bury it forever? Do they have any plans on reviving interest in older content?
  16. Ice master187 Active Player

Yes it b nice just to hear about the plans this year what to expect it just sucks being left in the dark
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

All good
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

19. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  20. Wildcat Committed Player

so, i was right :rolleyes:

are we going to see two Batgirls in the episode?
    Original Batgirl recover her legs after Flashpoint but .. we still waiting for a flashpoint episode.