Is nature the strongest dps?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ALB, Jan 24, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Beast nature dps
    • Like x 1
  2. zor ile Well-Known Player

pretty ill
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

Yes if you have a nature healer
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

He didn't have a healer. What other power is doing 47k st?
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

Prec is doing 47k dps? Show me the video? Fyi, I have no crusade and can u plz stay in topic. I'm giving props and you seem to be the one on a crusade
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

The only prec dpses that could keep up with this would be nature, electric, rage, and maybe atomic (gotta test something first). This is because of how the supercharges work for electric rage and atomic. On nature I do similar damage on sparring targets and would do more in a raid setting because of the troll buff. But to be fair I did state that nature can out dps most prec dps which is impressive lol.

Nature is a power that is amazing for prolonged fights regardless of if it’s prec or might. However it’s a power that doesn’t enjoy running lower level stuffs because things die to fast for the build up time lol.

I actually loved this video. For boss fights it means that a nature dps could feed the healers and dps SCs. I use a similar loadout (not super speed so can’t use tornado pull and don’t care enough about the scoreboard to switch) but in dps role. Completely skipped my mind to try it in healer role lol. And like in the video I also use trans over heat vision. Makes me wonder what else I overlooked.
  7. gemii Dedicated Player

Yeah but he’s not sitting in elite doing this non stop as he is in the video. As far as end game elite yeah last bosses pce he can get away with it and last bosses dme as well.

Sparring targets give you an idea what something is capable of but when you go into elite where you actually have to start moving around more, blocking, etc etc most might rotations start to slow down In damage

Regular content ok different story.

That seems to be a issue when discussing powers on here. Everyone will run to a sparring and say (SEE LOOK) but how many players go into elite content and show off the same numbers.
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

No one do the same damage in sparring targets that's done in elite, but 47k on ST is crazy. That's not even the damage cap with nature might. Top is a monster, and even under similar circumstances, the average nature dps won't produce same numbers, but damn, 47k is the top st dps
  9. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Both Gadgets and Celestial might can reach those numbers on single target sparring targets as well
    • Like x 4
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

So that's 3 might powers that is stronger than dw st?
  11. ALB Dedicated Player

Can all might powers hit that on 3 sparring targets?
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I’m sticking to my guns and saying that other powers need to be buffed. No reason to get nature or prec nerfed
  13. ALB Dedicated Player

Can all might powers hit 47k on 3 targets? Consistently on 60 sec parses?
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

no powerset can in content, even nature. There isn't anything where you can just sit in the same spot for 1min and never interrupt the rotation. I'm not saying that nothing is wrong with nature or prec its just that there are underlying issues besides just adjusting a few powersets.
    • Like x 3
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

Nature can. The same player was hitting 90-140k in one of the elite raids.
  16. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Really? I was looking forward to another thread from you complaining about nature this week.
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

The only issue i see is that nature can do that in heal role, i assume there is still a dmg % punishment for being in heal role, maybe it doesnt effect animal forms idk.
  18. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Lol what rotation is giving celestial a 47k, I’ve consistently seen 38-40k, but not 47
  19. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

Why should nature be weakened?
    nature is not that strong
    no weakening required
    and
    I'm not using nature dps like this
    if nature is weakened my dps will be bad
    primal wolf and iconic power bad :d
  20. Xibo Loyal Player

The strongest is Doom Spin non-mastery version.