I'll be leaving dcuo for good

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SekretVillain, Jan 21, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Pros:

They made CR skips to help get people into end game quicker, there was the idea of revamp and balance, which the later never happen and never will. As much as I say I dislike the DLC' they have pushed out interesting content over these 9 years.

Con:

No balance, no new powers, artifacts and augments, it went heavily in the p2w direction and that's 1 of the main reasons I choose to leave. The other 2 movement modes haven't seen the variants yet flight has, 2nd chance vendor really isn't a 2nd chance vendor at all, the vendor 22/00 havent been updated since released, seasonal currency being sold, PvE currency being sold on MP. To many OP items in the game, a op item should be relevant for longer than 2 DLC' that's why its OP for crying out loud.

RNG is to out of hand nowadays, if you dont play during 1st 1.5 weeks of a DLC your screwed for anything that drops and can be sold for alot because a month after release they nerf drop rates look at monitor energies.

It's like all they did with revamp was nerfed us then with time capsules, augments and artifacts are selling our stats back to us.

And before you ask, no, no you cant have anything of mine.

This is Offending habits USPS4 villain side signing out
    • Like x 2
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I haven’t really noticed the Monitor Energy drop problem, but I’m just letting it all happen naturally. By only playing each day (with maybe one or two replays when I joined friends), I’m now working toward the final level of the belt; and I’m 1/3 of the way to that final level in both Monitor Energy and Ignots.
    • Like x 2
  3. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Even their pay 2 win method sucks because there are certain collections I have no chance of getting now that new time capsules have been released. Styles I’ll probably never have, just like the cosmic material but I bought that as soon as it came out for 10 million LOL Now it costs well over a billion dollars.
    • Like x 2
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I was getting 2 a day on 1 character totaling to 4 a day between 2 toons, now I'm lucky to get 1 a week .
    • Like x 2
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Damn sorry to see you go habits, but since its gotta be me, Can i have your stuff? LoL JK i hope you have a wonderful life bro
    • Like x 1
  6. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I have void cosmic and Phoenix materials, but what's the point when I'm still missing about 12sp in capsule feats alone if not more.
  7. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I plan to, ps5 drops dec this year so hopefully that brings a bunch of actual good games to play and fill my time. Tell ed, dark and all them if I dont get to 1st was good playing with em
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Can I have.....oh....nevermind.

Enjoy your not playing...I'd guess we'll still see you posting in here though...so Goodbye?

Reinheld
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I think you'll be hard pressed to do that considering the PS4/Xbox one era was the generation that started all the loot-crate on console games.

But I digress, enjoy the next-gen of systems.

I also strongly agree with the cons list for this game, it's spot on.
    • Like x 1
  10. Brit Loyal Player

Laterz player. Best of luck to you. I know we haven't always seen eye to eye on certain things, but I do hope whatever you decide to do next, you have fun with it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

:p

Take care, man.
  12. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Once I stop playing dcuo I'll stop posting here and just watch
  13. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Eh if ea can release a game without the loot boxes or even a MP any game can.
    • Like x 1
  14. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Working on health alone will fill my time and working, and hopefully working some overtime too. So gaming would of taken a hit regardless.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you were getting four a day then you were extremely lucky for that period of time. RNG is RNG. There's no logical reason they would nerf drop rates a few weeks after releasing the episode. If they were going to mess around with drop rates it would make far more business sense to have lower drop rates at the start of an episode since they know people will be replaying it, and that would make them more money. But like I said, RNG is RNG. For the entirety of Metal Part 1 I got the Damaged Trick Lapel Flower collection once and never got the Mangled Warsuit thingy despite running the solo multiple times a day. Then about a week after Metal Part 2 came out I decided to start running five characters a day through the solo and ended up getting both collections over the span of three days.
    • Like x 2
  16. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I run 2 characters through that and Atlantis solo / alerts and have since metal 1 and Atlantis came out and only seen a collection maybe 4 or 5x to this day. Tired of piss poor drop rates on everything, I could see it on op items if OP items dropped still but on everything? Ridiculous imo
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

The way i understand ur post is that ur pros are cons as well so the game has no pros for you...therefore...

"Understandable ur decision is"- M.Yoda.
    • Like x 1
  18. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Was in a hurry I'll write up a better version later within this thread.

But I think CR skips are a pro but the only downside to them is brand new people can use them. Everything else with them imo are fine. It allows people to try a new power they always wanted or boost a low alt up. Either way it's a win win. But should be just that just for people who have a character that level or above.

I have more cons then anything but it's to be expected after playing 9 years. I had such high Hope's for dcuo but none of my ideas or thoughts for this game happened and left me disappointed.
  19. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

People are trying to sell it for 10 billion plus now. I wish the devs would just put it on the marketplace already.
    • Like x 1
  20. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

In all seriousness though, if most of the things I mentioned in my previous threads aren't fixed I will be right behind you. I'm tired of the direction this game is going and I never wanted another revamp more than I do right now.