Bonus Thanagarian Marks!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS THANAGARIAN MARKS WEEKEND!

End the threat of the Dark Multiverse, and do it this weekend for extra the rewards. Thanagarian Marks rewards in Metal Part II are doubled through Sunday.

Thanagarian Marks are the currency found in Episode 36: Metal Part II. These are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Metal Part II vendor.

This weekend – from Thursday, January 16, 2020, through Sunday, January 19, 2020 – all players will receive double Thanagarian Marks when completing instanced and mission content in Metal Part II (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Sunday to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 18
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

SUPER GREAT!!!

No New Rewards?
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Awesome. But guessing it means no new rewards? Always waiting to see what new stuff we will get to grind from :(
    • Like x 4
  4. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Monday is a holiday in the US. Any chance that means the bonus marks will actually go till Tuesday?
  5. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

NOW YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION MEPPS! Double up this weekend for new rewards next weekend? Replays will be spent!
    • Like x 1
  6. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Open world missions too?
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yes
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No new rewards for this one. And this does include missions + on duty content.
    • Like x 10
  9. Vicious Well-Known Player

What do people mean by "new rewards"?
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

When they do bonus weekends after an episode's been out for a while, they usually throw in some extra goodies that are expensive but affordable if you want to make the most of it involving RBing the raids like crazy.

Like for instance, in the Titans Episode they had a bonus currency weekend and they had starfire's hair available for 150 titan creds(I think that was the currency.)

That's what they mean.
  11. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I've assumed we only got two weekly open world missions, only one being a bounty, due to the shortened development time and that we would get another bounty or two when bonus marks came. I guess I assumed incorrectly. Still stoked for the marks though.
    • Like x 1
  12. Chia Death Well-Known Player

The new rewards are probably on their way- just not this weekend.
    • Like x 1
  13. Morcegoitu New Player

I hadn't started part II yet, but now with double marks, it's time to start the episode

Thanks mepps, and my replay badges I saved for this moment
  14. SorayaPylos New Player

Hey mepps, is 10th metal going to be the next material??? Its gorgeous!! And can you guys fix the goth tights, they dont work but on one of my toons!
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Maybe if people weren’t crashing when they go into the raids, this would actually be a good thing.
    • Like x 2
  16. Kuno Loyal Player

No new rewards? First dissapointment of the year and its only the 16th. Keep it up devs lol
    It's not like both parts of Metal were full of styles to begin with...
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Traditionally, the first bonus weekend does not deliver new rewards.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

My bad then! Sorry for the irony. I guess I was expecting them...
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

I guess people got thrown off by Metal I which since it only had two bonus weekends had vendor items on the first one.

If you look at Eps 32, 33 and 34 the pattern was:
    • A double marks week-end about a month after the initial launch
    • A triple marks week-end with vendor items about a month to two months after that
    • Another double marks week-end with vendor items. Here there's quite a margin of days after but this is thrown off by Shadow Golem addition on ep 34. However the more reliable metric is 2-3 weeks before the new content
  20. RottenGames101 New Player

Guess I gotta buy some replays!:cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.