Top Bug - Fixed 0x0102 authentication issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by SeekeroftheDawn, Jan 14, 2020.

1. SeekeroftheDawn New Player

I tried logging in to the game multiple times, but keep getting the authentication issue connecting to the world. <0x0102> error code. Im on Xbox One. Tried restarting the game, nothing. Tried hard restarting my Xbox, nothing. Please help.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating these reports. Can you post or PM me a character name on your account?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you try again after a full xbox reboot? We made a change that might help.
  4. Craphex New Player

I'm getting the same issue too on my account, Craphex. Tried the hard reboot. Just redownloaded the game fully as well. Network resets etc. Other gamertags work. Guessing there's something on my actual account blocking the sign in?
  5. SeekeroftheDawn New Player

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, rebooting...nothing works. And I cant get past the first screen to get to character selection. But my Xbox GT is SeekeroftheDawn
  6. tioalbert Well-Known Player

A little suggestion, tested on PC.

If I read that it is Xbox, but you can try.

on the executor's screen before clicking to play, change the U.S.A. To Europe.

after it changes, right there you still don't want to play.

in settings, click on update, then validate and finally change the server again.

(Adjustments are in a small gear wheel.)

This is other option, lucky and good game.
  7. ReqUno New Player

Hello,

I am also experiencing a similar issue, since about 5:16 pm EST yesterday. Both my PS4 (got kicked out I was playing on this account) and Xbox One accounts cannot get past the "Connecting" screen, and I end up getting the message "The world is currently down for maintenance. Please try again. <0x000c>". My PC and Switch accounts are fine however.

Character:
    PS4: GL Uno (the one I was using at the time)
    Xbox One: Celestio Uno

Any help would be appreciated.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the additional information. We are still investigating.
  9. Craphex New Player

If it doesn't get resolved by the 31st will we all miss out on these anniversary character boosts? That's quite a bit of real life money we will miss out on.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe we have identified the issue here.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We'll fix you up if needed.
    • Like x 1
  12. ReqUno New Player

Hi,

Is there any update on this? This is going on two days of my subs not being able to play. And I really would like to take advantage of the bonus currency weekend, especially on my main account on PS4.

Thanks
  13. Commanderbluestreek New Player

Hello been trying for months for mine as well I have tried everything uninstalling and reinstalling the game restarting the Xbox multiple times plus modem and router restarted as well still been getting the error code 0x0102 everytime I need help Xbox one character bluestreek
  14. ReqUno New Player

I am still unable to log in.
  15. ReqUno New Player

I was actually able to fix this on my own. If you have a gaming router with a Geo Filter set for whatever system you game on, you might actually have to check the distance the filter is set up at. I looked in on mine and noticed that the server was out of range for some reason. (Not sure when that happened as I had touched the Geo Filter in months and have been running the game fine up until Tuesday evening). But I adjusted it to over the server and it worked PS4 and Xbox one were able access the game again. I don't have my PC and Swtich under any filters so that explains why those have been working fine.
  16. SeekeroftheDawn New Player

Still unable to log in. Was able to log in on other accounts on the same Xbox, just not my account.
  17. SeekeroftheDawn New Player

Still unable to log into the game. Would love to play, guess it's just not meant to be.
  18. Craphex New Player

Any updates on this error?
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We believe this is now resolved. Please give it a try and let us know.
    • Like x 1
  20. Craphex New Player

Yep worked first time, straight in! Even got the event gift and levelled a new character to 30. Cheers guy!